- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of the Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Swimming and snorkelling In quiet coves, straight from the boat
- Mud baths and Turtle Beach Enjoy a boat trip around Dalyan. Get covered in (therapeutic) mud, see ancient Caunus, then glide through the reed beds to Iztuzu beach
- Kekova Discover this stunning bay with its white washed villages, sunken ruins and medieval castle
Sailing on a traditional gulet, explore the legendary shoreline of the ancient kingdom of Lycia, known as the Turquoise Coast for its shimmering crystal clear waters. Along the way snorkel in secluded coves and discover uninhabited islands wandering through Roman ruins. Enjoy an easy going week where you can do as much or as little as you want. Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of the Turkey's Turquoise Coast Swimming and snorkelling - In quiet coves, straight from the boat and Iztuzu beach Kekova - Discover this stunning bay with its white washed villages, sunken ruins and medieval castle
Day 1 : Join trip Fethiye
Day 2 : Riverboat to Caunus; gulet to Yassica Island
Day 3 : Sail to Gemiler Island via Tersane and Batik Hammam
Day 4 : Cruise to Kalkan; optional visit to Xanthos and Saklikent Gorge
Day 5 : Sail to Kekova
Day 6 : Optional Sea-Kayaking; sail to Kas
Day 7 : Westward sail towards Fethiye
Day 8 : Trip ends Fethiye
- 7 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 7 Dinner
- 7 nights simple boat
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Cook, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Fethiye Harbour and from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Cruising the Turquoise Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.