5 Trips by Fabulous BudapestAulich utca, Budapet, Hungary
- Two smaller synagogues.
- Huge murals.
- (kosher) confectionery, restaurants.
- Market Hall (the Central hall or smaller market halls).
- Delicatessen, small shops with local products.
- Family chocolate shop.
- Castle Bazaar.
- Matthias church (inside visit possible).
- Former Buda Palace (from outside).
- 100% tailored program.
- Local guide.
- Private tour.
- The showroom of the most famous Hungarian perfumer, "the Nose".
- Small design shops with various art objects.
- A textile workshop.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results