Top Explorer Tours in 2018/2019
2463 Explorer Tours
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio
- Explore Sudan, one of the most underrated countries in the World
- Spectacular marine wildlife including Whale sharks and Manta rays in the Maldives
- City tour in Jerusalem
- See the Mount of Olives, the former Syrian bunkers at Golan Heights
- View the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, the Baha'i Shrine from the summit of Mount Carmel in Haifa, the excavations of Solomon's Stables and the Roman Amphitheatre and aqueduct at Caesarea
- A Safari through Botswana's best wildlife reserves and Victoria Falls.
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with village folk of Aswan and Luxor
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds
- Looking through Uganda for some of Africa's most emblematic and amazing wildlife
- A fascinating cultural journey through the heart of the Caucasus
- Explore Madagascar's unique flora and fauna, and spectacular and diverse scenery
Highlights19% off Today
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities.
- Immerse yourself in Balinese culture – you'll eat street food with locals, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a Hindu-Buddhist island temple.
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan. This is a part of the world that's yet to be overloaded with tourists
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido. Look to the bottom of these clear waters, and glide among the coral and tropical fish
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe. Interact with the locals of the village and witness daily life as it is today
- Discover Madagascar's unique wildlife and stunning beaches
Highlights10% off Today
- Scenic drive along Desert View Drive
- Orientation of Salt Lake City
- See Little Bighorn Battlefield
- Visit St.
- Enjoy a day sailing Kyrenia harbour and stopping along the way for a swim and lunch.
- Discover Europe's last divided Capital Lefkosia (Turkish) Nicosia (Greek) it is full of surprises with an eclectic mix of cultures and Architecture..
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay at a traditional farmstay with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
- Begin in the adventurous, lively city of Manila, with contradictions and surprises around every corner
- Embark on a 3-day trek through rice fields, forests and villages, staying in local Ifugao communities along the way
- Be left breathless by the lush Banaue rice paddies, millennia old terraces that stretch like stepping-stones towards the sky
- Take in the unspoilt landscapes of North Cyprus.
- Stroll through lively markets in San Jose
- Explore the jungle in the Tortuguero National Park
- Chill out to the sounds of nature in Sarapiqui
- Spectacular trekking in Bulgaria's mountain landscape
- Explore Madagascar's National Parks, mountains and incredible wildlife.
Highlights10% off Today
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
- Epic journey through the heart of Central Asia from post-Soviet monuments to.
- Exquisit Silk Road era mosques and from deserts dotted with camels to.
- Mountain pastures dotted with yurts..
- Discover Bermuda's unspoilt paradise on foot..
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results