Top Explorer Tours in 2017/2018
1969 Explorer Tours
- Enjoy the relaxed beachside vibe of El Tunco
- Ride along the memorable Ruta de las Flores
- Stroll Suchitoto's charming cobbled streets
From US$ 1,345 US$ 1,076 10 days View Tour
|Nov 21||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 19||Only 4 seats left|
- City tour in Jerusalem
- See the Mount of Olives, the former Syrian bunkers at Golan Heights
- View the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, the Baha'i Shrine from the summit of Mount Carmel in Haifa, the excavations of Solomon's Stables and the Roman Amphitheatre and aqueduct at Caesarea
From US$ 2,800 US$ 2,475 9 days View Tour
|Nov 2||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 16||Only 9 seats left|
- Begin in the adventurous, lively city of Manila, with contradictions and surprises around every corner
- Embark on a 3-day trek through rice fields, forests and villages, staying in local Ifugao communities along the way
- Be left breathless by the lush Banaue rice paddies, millennia old terraces that stretch like stepping-stones towards the sky
- City tour in Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg
- Orientation of Munich and Regensburg
- View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
From US$ 2,339 US$ 1,958 10 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 9 seats left|
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
From US$ 895 8 days View Tour
|May 20||10+ seats left|
|Jun 3||10+ seats left|
- City tour in Londonderry/Derry, Belfast, Dublin and Edinburgh
- Scenic drives on a Cornish Excursion and experience the Ring of Kerry
- Orientation of Salisbury, Plymouth, Bath, Cardiff, Limerick, Galway, Chester, Glasgow and York
From US$ 4,184 US$ 3,503 20 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 9 seats left|
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio
From US$ 995 8 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 23||Only 6 seats left|
- Scenic drive along Desert View Drive
- Orientation of Salt Lake City
- See Little Bighorn Battlefield
From US$ 4,599 US$ 3,849 15 days View Tour
|May 1||Only 9 seats left|
|May 3||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with village folk of Aswan and Luxor
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan. This is a part of the world that's yet to be overloaded with tourists
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido. Look to the bottom of these clear waters, and glide among the coral and tropical fish
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe. Interact with the locals of the village and witness daily life as it is today
From US$ 1,745 US$ 1,396 9 days View Tour
|Dec 21||Only 9 seats left|
|Jan 11||Only 2 seats left|
- City tour in Rome, Florence and Paris
- Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam and the River Rhine
- Orientation of Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Munich, Innsbruck, Venice and Lucerne
From US$ 3,361 US$ 2,812 12 days View Tour
|Apr 10||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 15||Only 9 seats left|
- Red Square has long been at the heart of Russian history – visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, the initiator of the 1917 Russian revolution, contrasting with the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Discover the secrets of Russia’s oldest kremlin in Novgorod and see the Millennium Monument, which tells the story of 1,000 years of Russian history.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visits to the homes of our local friends in Suzdal & St Petersburg for a hearty home cooked meal, piles of pancakes and endless cups of tea.
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people..
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world..
- Visit St.
- Enjoy a day sailing Kyrenia harbour and stopping along the way for a swim and lunch.
- Discover Europe's last divided Capital Lefkosia (Turkish) Nicosia (Greek) it is full of surprises with an eclectic mix of cultures and Architecture..
- Step back in time in the Soviet time capsule that is Minsk.
- Embark on a bike ride in Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park in search of Europe's largest land mammal, the European bison.
- Stay at a traditional farmstay with a local family and enjoy home cooked meals in a cozy environment.
- City tour in Berlin
- Cruise along the River Rhine
- Orientation of Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden, Nuremberg, Rothenburg, Munich and Heidelberg
From US$ 2,761 US$ 2,312 12 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country
From US$ 2,345 US$ 1,876 15 days View Tour
|Nov 5||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 17||Only 4 seats left|
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island. These nearly extinct creatures are one of the greatest drawcards to the Galapagos
From US$ 1,045 US$ 784 7 days View Tour
|Nov 10||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 17||Only 8 seats left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America.
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there.
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history.
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic.
From US$ 2,095 15 days View Tour
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore diverse highlights in Dushanbe and Tashkent
- Soak in scenic beauty of mountains and deserts
- Connect with the locals during community village and yurt stays
From US$ 2,099 US$ 1,952 15 days View Tour
|May 23||Only 1 seat left|
|May 30||Only 1 seat left|
- Learn about the diverse cultures of Central Asia
- Soak in the breathtaking mountain scenery
- Connect with the locals during a yurt stay
From US$ 1,099 US$ 1,022 9 days View Tour
|May 29||10+ seats left|
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
- Get familiar with the art culture of Haiti
- Cool off in the turquoise pools of Bassin-Bleu
- Explore massive cave systems
From US$ 2,949 US$ 2,194 10 days View Tour
|Nov 17||10+ seats left|
|Dec 22||Only 10 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results