23 Trips by Explore SidewaysA205, 66 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Take a zip-line across the Elgin Valley.
- Enjoy 2 wine-drinking sessions.
- Visit 2 beautiful boutique wineries producing cool-climate wines.
Take this opportunity to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the Elgin Valley from a zip-line ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Explore Sideways
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Embrace the Huguenot heritage as you sip on award winning wines in French chalet.
- Enjoy South Africa’s signature bubbly (MCC) paired with delicious canapés.
- Browse through the artwork of famous South African masters with biologically-grown wines.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
- Learn about the legend of the Wedding Cup and taste superb wines at Warwick Wine Estate.
- Taste wine at a boutique producer with stunning views of the ancient Stellenbosch mountain.
- Visit a Franschhoek estate with world class art from local artists and wine tasting.
- A morning boat trip and marine adventure en route to Dyer Island and diving with sharks.
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting.
- Scenic drive to Gansbaai with continental breakfast.
- Taste some award-winning wines.
- Try out some unique chocolate & wine or olive & wine pairings.
- Learn why Baroque music is played to the vines at De Morgenzon.
- Start the day with the only MCC producer in Swartland at Huis Van Chevallerie.
- Head down to Lammershoek for wine tasting followed by a traditional South African lunch.
- Stop in at the Wine Kollective, a boutique wine store in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel.
- Experience the beauty of Cape Town by visiting the historic Company’s Gardens.
- City orientation and guided walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap neighborhood.
- Return cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain (option includes Signal Hill).
- Sabrage a bottle of wine.
- Wine tasting at two premium, boutique wine estates.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route, visit famous whale-watching spots.
- Go out on a guided tour of the fantastic Franschhoek winelands on horseback.
- Enjoy great views of the Franschhoek Valley from different riding trails.
- Wine tasting at 3 renowned Franschhoek wineries.
- Taste some classic varieties of MCC wines at the historic Boschendal Estate.
- Enjoy bubbly MCC wines with perfectly paired, delicious canapes at Le Lude.
- Sip your wine while enjoying the view of Table Mountain at the organic Longridge Estate.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results