23 Trips by Explore SidewaysA205, 66 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Take a zip-line across the Elgin Valley.
- Enjoy 2 wine-drinking sessions.
- Visit 2 beautiful boutique wineries producing cool-climate wines.
11 hour zip lining trip through Elgin Valley and Cape Town. Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Explore Sideways
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Embrace the Huguenot heritage as you sip on award winning wines in French chalet.
- Enjoy South Africa’s signature bubbly (MCC) paired with delicious canapés.
- Browse through the artwork of famous South African masters with biologically-grown wines.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
- Learn about the legend of the Wedding Cup and taste superb wines at Warwick Wine Estate.
- Taste wine at a boutique producer with stunning views of the ancient Stellenbosch mountain.
- Visit a Franschhoek estate with world class art from local artists and wine tasting.
- A morning boat trip and marine adventure en route to Dyer Island and diving with sharks.
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting.
- Scenic drive to Gansbaai with continental breakfast.
- Taste some award-winning wines.
- Try out some unique chocolate & wine or olive & wine pairings.
- Learn why Baroque music is played to the vines at De Morgenzon.
- Start the day with the only MCC producer in Swartland at Huis Van Chevallerie.
- Head down to Lammershoek for wine tasting followed by a traditional South African lunch.
- Stop in at the Wine Kollective, a boutique wine store in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel.
- Experience the beauty of Cape Town by visiting the historic Company’s Gardens.
- City orientation and guided walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap neighborhood.
- Return cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain (option includes Signal Hill).
- Sabrage a bottle of wine.
- Wine tasting at two premium, boutique wine estates.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route, visit famous whale-watching spots.
- Go out on a guided tour of the fantastic Franschhoek winelands on horseback.
- Enjoy great views of the Franschhoek Valley from different riding trails.
- Wine tasting at 3 renowned Franschhoek wineries.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results