Looking for available travel experts
23 Trips by Explore SidewaysA205, 66 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Take a zip-line across the Elgin Valley.
- Enjoy 2 wine-drinking sessions.
- Visit 2 beautiful boutique wineries producing cool-climate wines.
Take this opportunity to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the Elgin Valley from a zip-line ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town
- Operator Explore Sideways
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Embrace the Huguenot heritage as you sip on award winning wines in French chalet.
- Enjoy South Africa’s signature bubbly (MCC) paired with delicious canapés.
- Browse through the artwork of famous South African masters with biologically-grown wines.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
- Learn about the legend of the Wedding Cup and taste superb wines at Warwick Wine Estate.
- Taste wine at a boutique producer with stunning views of the ancient Stellenbosch mountain.
- Visit a Franschhoek estate with world class art from local artists and wine tasting.
- A morning boat trip and marine adventure en route to Dyer Island and diving with sharks.
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting.
- Scenic drive to Gansbaai with continental breakfast.
- Taste some award-winning wines.
- Try out some unique chocolate & wine or olive & wine pairings.
- Learn why Baroque music is played to the vines at De Morgenzon.
- Start the day with the only MCC producer in Swartland at Huis Van Chevallerie.
- Head down to Lammershoek for wine tasting followed by a traditional South African lunch.
- Stop in at the Wine Kollective, a boutique wine store in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel.
- Experience the beauty of Cape Town by visiting the historic Company’s Gardens.
- City orientation and guided walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap neighborhood.
- Return cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain (option includes Signal Hill).
- Sabrage a bottle of wine.
- Wine tasting at two premium, boutique wine estates.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route, visit famous whale-watching spots.
- Go out on a guided tour of the fantastic Franschhoek winelands on horseback.
- Enjoy great views of the Franschhoek Valley from different riding trails.
- Wine tasting at 3 renowned Franschhoek wineries.
- Taste some classic varieties of MCC wines at the historic Boschendal Estate.
- Enjoy bubbly MCC wines with perfectly paired, delicious canapes at Le Lude.
- Sip your wine while enjoying the view of Table Mountain at the organic Longridge Estate.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Walk through the Company Gardens and learn about Dutch Colonial history.
- Visit the famous, brightly coloured houses of the Bo-Kaap.
- Explore the Rhodes Memorial, University of Cape Town, and try to spot the quagga.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
- Visit a wine estate that once formed part of the Constantia Estate.
- Enjoy a cellar tour followed by a chocolate and award-winning wine pairing session.
- End your day at one of the highest wine-tasting rooms in the Constantia Valley.
- Choose your tour to meet your dream experience.
- Visit 3 wine premium wine estates in either Constantia or Durbanville wine region.
- Experience the Table Mountain cable car and cruise along Camps Bay Strip and Sea Point.
- Take an eco wine safari through the biodynamic vineyards at Avondale wine farm.
- Taste Avondale wines, which are harvested in line with the lunar cycle.
- Learn the story directly from winemaker (when available).
- Take a township tour of Khayelitsha with a local guide.
- Meet inspiring local business owners and township community members.
- Experience the community by dropping in on a nursery class or helping plant a local garden.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results