- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 14
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef, where you’ll have views of the rich and diverse marine life and colourful coral underneath.
- Drive to the top of the gorge for limitless views of Cheela Plains, where you’ll have the chance to enjoy sunset drinks and dinner around the campfire.
- Explore the highlights of Karjini National Park, including West Karijini, Hancock Gorge, Kermit’s Pool, Junction Pool and many other special gems in the area.
- Spend time relaxing in the amazing rocky environment of Hamersley Gorge, and cool off with a dip in the Jade Pools.
This 8-day adventure is the perfect taste of the best bits of Australia’s nature. Spend time soaking up sun and snorkelling in Turquoise Bay at Ningaloo Reef – keeping an eye out for the famous whale sharks the whole time – before heading inland. You’ll pass classic outback scenes of auburn landscape and limitless horizons before arriving at Karijini National Park, where you’ll have a chance to learn about the ancient culture of the Banyjima, Kurrama and Innawonga people, the traditional owners of the land. Swim in the secluded natural pools and hike through the vibrant gorges as you disconnect from the world and connect with the land around you.
all in all a great tour.”
Ningaloo Reef / Exmouth
Ningaloo Reef / Exmouth
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park / Cheela Plains
- Hotel (3 nights), Station Stay shared facilities (2 nights), Private Tent shared facilities (2 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Exmouth - Welcome Lunch
- Exmouth - Excursion to Cape Range National Park & Ningaloo Reef
- Cheela Plains - Sunset Drinks, Dinner & Campfire
- Cheela Plains - Outback Station Stay
- Bullara - Morning Tea at Bullara Station
- Karijini National Park - Kermit's Pool
- Karijini National Park - Junction Pool
- Karijini National Park - Joffre Gorge
- Karijini National Park - Hancock Gorge
- Karijini National Park - Fern Pool
- Karijini National Park - Dales Gorge
- Karijini National Park - Hamersley Gorge
- Any international flights to/from Exmouth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ningaloo Reef & Pilbara Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ningaloo Reef & Pilbara Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 October 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ningaloo Reef & Pilbara Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ningaloo Reef & Pilbara Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip requires a moderate to good level of fitness as it involves some walking, allowing you to really get among nature. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- For your time in Karijini National Park you will be accompanied by a second guide, which will give you the option between more physically demanding walks, or more moderate walks.
- Just as a heads up before you book: this trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
- It's challenging to find accommodation at comfort standard in this region and so accommodation may not meet the expectation of our usual comfort trips.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.