- Trek to Everest Base Camp, from where the journey to world's highest mountain begins.
- See stunning views of the magnificent Himalayas.
- Summit Island Peak, known as Imja Tse in the local language.
Join us on this 19-day guided trip that covers both Everest Base Camp (5,364m) ... Read More
- Summit Island Peak (6,189m).
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Khumbu Icefall & the Himalayas.
- Trek to the base camp of Mount Everest.
- Climb Island Peak (6189m), a classic Himalayan trekking peak.
- Trek to Base Camp before venturing to the next level on Island Peak.
- Summit via the South Ridge for commanding views of the Everest region.
SavingUS$ 227From US$ 4,303 22 days View Tour
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
|Apr 5||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results