- Enjoy the adventurous Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek including 3 +5000 meters high passes.
- Beautiful Himalayan villages of Khumbu valley.
- Amazing views from Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Ri, Kalapatthar and Nagarkhang.
Highlights5% off Today
- Crossing over the Three Adventure Passes (Cho La , Renjo La and Kongma la ).
- Impressive views of Khumbu Ice fall.
- Everest Base Camp, walking on the Khumbu glacier, Climbing Kala patthar.
- Picturesque Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight..
- Visit historical Tengboche Monastery, mesmerizing view of Khumbu Ice fall..
- Sunrise from Kalapathar, experience the unique culture of the Sherpa people..
From US$ 1,300 16 days View Tour
- Sagarmatha, the highest national park in the world.
- Snow-capped peaks of Mt.
- Experience local culture at beautiful Sherpa villages.
From US$ 1,250 16 days View Tour
- View landscapes including the Himalayan panorama that gradually come closer.
- Experience authentic Sherpa culture in the mountainous villages.
- See highland monasteries and the sacred Mani Walls engraved with Buddhist prayers.
From US$ 2,140 21 days View Tour
- Crossing Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongmala Pass(5535m).
- Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Gokyo Lake, Climbing to Gokyo Ri.
- Experience the real life of Sherpas.
From US$ 1,245 16 days View Tour
- Cross over three challenging, high passes: Cho La, Renjo La and Kongma La.
- Astounding views of the mountains and the Khumbu ice fall.
- Enjoy a thrilling mountain flight experience.
- Mount Everest.
- Gokyo Lakes.
- 3 High Passes.
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Trekking in one of the most popular trails in the world - Everest Base Camp.
- Hike to Kalapather to witness stunning views of Mt. Everest & others
- Gokyo Valley Scared Lake.
- Different shape of Everest from differents pases.
- Four higest mountain in the world can be seen from Gokyo, Renjo top, Chola pass top..
- Experience high adventure on the roof of the world.
- Tackle 3 passes Kangma La (5500 m), Cho-La (5320 m) and Reno-La (5400 m).
- Explore the Himalayas, where it is said the mysterious yeti resides.
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Gokyo Trek and the three high mountain passes
- This ultimate Everest trek takes us through dynamic panoramas of huge peaks
- Enjoying the culture and traditional lifestyle of the native Sherpa people before heading
- Trekking through Three High Passes of Everest Circuit (Kongma La, Cho La, and Renjo La).
- Hiking to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar.
- Climbing Gokyo Ri and Chhukung Ri Peaks.
From US$ 1,350 16 days View Tour
|Mar 2||1 person booked|
|Mar 19||2 people booked|
- Crossing three of Nepal’s highest trekking passes - all over 5,300m.
- Soaking up the tranquility of Gokyo’s sacred lakes.
- Immersing in Buddhist culture and enjoying Sherpa hospitality.
- The authentic Sherpa culture and highland monasteries.
- Whole view of Everest from Kalapathar and glacial walk over Khumbu Glacier.
- 360 degree of Himalayan Panorama from Gokyo Lake
- Crossing three high passes Renjo La , Cho La & Kongma La..
- Glimpse of few of the Eight-thousanders located in the region..
- The hospitality offered by the inhabitants of the region, Sherpa..
From US$ 1,833 16 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results