- Get off-road in the Albanian mountains.
- Take advantage of the incredible hiking opportunities.
- Go rafting on Europe's last wild river.
- Krakow - Explore the Medieval city's maze of streets and sample the coffee culture.
- Dunajec Gorge - Marvel at this impressive rock carved gorge whilst rafting along the river.
- High Tatras - Enjoy a scenic walk in the mountains up to the Green Lake.
SavingUS$ 62From US$ 1,178 8 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- An action-packed week with a great range of activities.
- Try whitewater rafting, canyoning and mountain biking.
- Ride one of Europe's longest and fastest zip lines.
- Raft on the Neretva River, whose rapids are meant for an exciting adventure.
- Enjoy canyoning in the Rakitnica River.
- Delve into Bosnian history while climbing a castle-topped peak dating from 14th century.
- Sort - Activity centre of the Spanish Pryrenees with bars and cafes to watch the world go by.
- Catalan food - Sort and surroundings has several excellent restaurants showcasing some of the best of Catalonia's proud culinary traditions..
- Accommodation - Comfortable base in a family-run hotel with swimming pool, gardens and excellent breakfasts and a complimentary two day spa pass to use during your stay (minimum age 14).
SavingUS$ 64From US$ 1,216 8 days View Tour
|Jul 20||10+ seats left|
|Jul 27||Only 4 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results