- Get off-road in the Albanian mountains.
- Take advantage of the incredible hiking opportunities.
- Go rafting on Europe's last wild river.
12 day local culture trip in Albania, visiting Gjirokaster, Berat and Tirana. Read More
- Krakow - Explore the Medieval city's maze of streets and sample the coffee culture.
- Dunajec Gorge - Marvel at this impressive rock carved gorge whilst rafting along the river.
- High Tatras - Enjoy a scenic walk in the mountains up to the Green Lake.
8 day rafting tour to Krakow, Auschwitz and 3 other destinations in Poland, Hungary and Slovakia. Read More
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 9 seats left|
- An action-packed week with a great range of activities.
- Try whitewater rafting, canyoning and mountain biking.
- Ride one of Europe's longest and fastest zip lines.
“Me (22) and my brother (20) have recently returned from this trip and despite our bodies being ready for a ...”
SaveUS$ 82From US$ 1,649 8 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Raft on the Neretva River, whose rapids are meant for an exciting adventure.
- Enjoy canyoning in the Rakitnica River.
- Delve into Bosnian history while climbing a castle-topped peak dating from 14th century.
“From the moment we were collected, it was non-stop adventure! Our guides were attentive and joined in with everything from ...”
- Sort - Activity centre of the Spanish Pryrenees with bars and cafes to watch the world go by.
- Catalan food - Sort and surroundings has several excellent restaurants showcasing some of the best of Catalonia's proud culinary traditions..
- Accommodation - Comfortable base in a family-run hotel with swimming pool, gardens and excellent breakfasts and a complimentary two day spa pass to use during your stay (minimum age 14).
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results