- Create a matryoshka-doll with your own color scheme;.
- Treat your children and yourself with a fantastic experience!.
If you are keen on art and eager to present a unique Russian souvenir to ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Saint Petersburg/Saint Petersburg
- Operator ULKOtours - Russia & Scandinavia
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 56 3 hours View Tour
- Explore the charming and enigmatic Baltic countries
- Ride a bike around the coastal dunes of Lithuania's Curonian Spit
- Picnic in beautiful Riga
From US$ 2,099 US$ 1,952 13 days View Tour
|May 6||10+ seats left|
|May 20||10+ seats left|
- Take a turn on "polar bear watch" with a member of the Expedition staff
- Opt to challenge yourself with a polar plunge
- Capture a herd of Svalbard reindeer in your viewfinder
From US$ 5,899 US$ 5,486 11 days View Tour
|Aug 1||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn about the progress of Latvia, from its Soviet days to Riga’s naming as the European Capital of Culture.
- Discover what daily life was like for locals who lived in Riga during the Soviet era.
- Explore the Russian corner of the city, visiting local markets and old socialist buildings.
- Spend time on deck searching for polar bears and whales
- Cruise through breathtaking fjords and admire massive glaciers
- Experience the midnight sun
From US$ 4,299 US$ 3,998 8 days View Tour
|Jul 25||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore the backstreets of historic Camden town and discover hidden street art
- See murals by leading London-based and international street artists
- See the fourth-most-visited area in London, home to the world-famous Stables Market
- Discover intriguing street art by local and international artists
- Wander Valencia’s cobbled streets and explore the famed historical district of El Carmen
- Learn how history and politics have influenced the evolution of street art in Valencia
- Explore the edges of an ice floe by Zodiac
- Walk on the tundra searching for birds
- Keep an eye out for a variety of whale species
- Discover Slovenia's recent history with a guide
- Explore socialist architectural highlights
- Visit some of the top bars in the city and enjoy traditional snacks
- Visit the quirkiest neighborhood in Ljubljana to discover its boho vibe
- Meet local musicians and street artists in Ljubljana
- Enjoy a beer as you learn more about life in the city
- Cruise through some of Norway's most famous fjords
- Wander through fishing villages and appreciate the slow pace of life
- Search cliffs for trolls
Take part in a mystical North Atlantic journey and explore the various medieval towns of... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Tromsø/Bergen
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,499 US$ 3,254 15 days View Tour
|May 21||Only 10 seats left|
- Drink a pint and listen to traditional music in a local pub
- Visit the sites along the Ring of Kerry
- Walk some of the Wild Atlantic Way to the Cliffs of Moher
- Capture the treasures and real-life tableaus of Athens through your camera lens.
- Walk the city streets with a local professional photographer who will help you take original shots of some of the world’s most famous classical architecture.
- Experience the real Athens by making use of public transport and visiting hidden alleys, secret backstreets, and alternative neighbourhoods where a vibrant counterculture is flourishing.
- Visit the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore the ancient town of Mostar and the Stari Most (Old Bridge)
- Take a tour of the "Tunnel of Life" in Sarajevo
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results