Highlights19% off Today
- Explore the charming and enigmatic Baltic countries
- Ride a bike around the coastal dunes of Lithuania's Curonian Spit
- Picnic in beautiful Riga
From US$ 2,099 US$ 1,695 13 days View Tour
|May 6||10+ seats left|
|May 20||10+ seats left|
Highlights10% off Today
- Cruise through some of Norway's most famous fjords
- Wander through fishing villages and appreciate the slow pace of life
- Search cliffs for trolls
Take part in a mystical North Atlantic journey and explore the various medieval towns of... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Tromsø/Bergen
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,499 US$ 3,134 15 days View Tour
|May 21||10+ seats left|
- There are more polar bears than people on Spitsbergen so there’ll be plenty of chances for ‘ice bear’ encounters
- Take advantage of 24 hours of daylight, and an itinerary that follows the wildlife, for perfect polar pictures
- Jump in Zodiacs to cruise up to towering glaciers and glistening icebergs, and land on the surprisingly colourful tundra
From US$ 7,500 13 days View Tour
|Jun 2||10+ seats left|
Highlights8% off Today
- Take a turn on "polar bear watch" with a member of the Expedition staff
- Opt to challenge yourself with a polar plunge
- Capture a herd of Svalbard reindeer in your viewfinder
From US$ 5,899 US$ 5,414 11 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights9% off Today
- Spend time on deck searching for polar bears and whales
- Cruise through breathtaking fjords and admire massive glaciers
- Experience the midnight sun
From US$ 4,299 US$ 3,894 8 days View Tour
|Jun 14||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore the ancient town of Mostar and the Stari Most (Old Bridge)
- Take a tour of the "Tunnel of Life" in Sarajevo
- Attend a special Halloween costume party in an authentic Gothic castle
- Take a peek into the ruins of Dracula’s castle
- Explore medieval towns including the Old World cities of Brasov and Bucharest
- Drink a pint and listen to traditional music in a local pub
- Visit the sites along the Ring of Kerry
- Walk some of the Wild Atlantic Way to the Cliffs of Moher
- Watch for Northern Lights at frozen lakes.
- Photograph reindeer, moose and the spectacular Aurora Borealis.
- Go dog sledding across frozen lakes and snowy forests.
- Learn about the progress of Latvia, from its Soviet days to Riga’s naming as the European Capital of Culture.
- Discover what daily life was like for locals who lived in Riga during the Soviet era.
- Explore the Russian corner of the city, visiting local markets and old socialist buildings.
- Create a matryoshka-doll with your own color scheme;.
- Treat your children and yourself with a fantastic experience!.
If you are keen on art and eager to present a unique Russian souvenir to ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Saint Petersburg/Saint Petersburg
- Operator ULKOtours - Russia & Scandinavia
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 92 3 hours View Tour
- Visit some of the most distinctive sites, including the Royal Palace and Heroes Square.
- Enjoy a small group experience of up to 4 people.
- Learn exciting and interesting photography tips and tricks from your photographer guide.
- Discover intriguing street art by local and international artists
- Wander Valencia’s cobbled streets and explore the famed historical district of El Carmen
- Learn how history and politics have influenced the evolution of street art in Valencia
- Discover Slovenia's recent history with a guide
- Explore socialist architectural highlights
- Visit some of the top bars in the city and enjoy traditional snacks
- Explore the backstreets of historic Camden town and discover hidden street art
- See murals by leading London-based and international street artists
- See the fourth-most-visited area in London, home to the world-famous Stables Market
- Visit the quirkiest neighborhood in Ljubljana to discover its boho vibe
- Meet local musicians and street artists in Ljubljana
- Enjoy a beer as you learn more about life in the city
- Capture the treasures and real-life tableaus of Athens through your camera lens.
- Walk the city streets with a local professional photographer who will help you take original shots of some of the world’s most famous classical architecture.
- Experience the real Athens by making use of public transport and visiting hidden alleys, secret backstreets, and alternative neighbourhoods where a vibrant counterculture is flourishing.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results