Europe Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours 2017/2018
202 Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours with 11145 Reviews
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class
From US$ 2,330 10 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 11||Only 10 seats left|
- Discover the Cathedral of Cava, Codorníu
- Tour in a small electric train around the underground cellars
- Taste of cava
- The Bodega Jean Leon was the first one in Spain to plant Chardonnay.
- The Bodegas Torres have more than three hundred years of history.
- Cava is a sparkling wine, like champagne, typical from Catalonia.
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Logrono is filled with excellent taperias, each with their own speciality, and there’s little better than watching the master of mushrooms at Bar Soriano prepare hundreds of buttery, garlicky wild mushrooms for you to feast on during a tapas crawl.
From US$ 2,775 10 days View Tour
|May 1||10+ seats left|
|May 15||Only 10 seats left|
- Take in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the market in Campo de’ Fiori
- Taste homemade olive oil, prosciutto crudo, cotto, parmesan, pecorino, balsamic vinegar
- Learn some of the secrets of Italian food
- The prestigious Torres Wine Cellars will let you know about the world of viticulture
- Five-senses enologic experience
- Discover the beautiful mediterranean village of Sitges
This day tour will take you to the famous Torres Wine Cellars, Montserrat and the ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Barcelona/Barcelona
- Operator Julia Travel SL
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 93 11 hours View Tour
- Enjoy breathtaking and uncontaminated landscape of Chianti
- Visit a famous estate with a guided tour of the wine cellar
- Taste Chianti wines paired with of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center
- Fun, memorable, and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from wine bars to famous restaurants.
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine.
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence.
- 3 hours guided food tour in the historic centre of Rome with 10 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- See local markets and shops
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Explore one of Europe's most fascinating countries
From US$ 1,488 US$ 1,384 10 days View Tour
|Apr 21||Only 8 seats left|
|May 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Take a gastronomic walking tour of Venice, stopping at a neighborhood butcher, bakery
- Taste local wines and cicchetti and learn the rich culinary history of Venice
- Take in the sights, smells and tastes of the historic Rialto Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Eat like locals.
- Local wines.
- Local food.
- Tasting of 8 glasses of wine at 2 traditional wine cellars
- Meeting with local winemakers, countryside hospitality
- 2 course Hungarian home cooked meal
Located only 40 minutes away from Budapest, Etyek village is the center of the Etyek... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Budapest/Budapest
- Operator City and Wine
From US$ 88 5 hours View Tour
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – explore the major foodie regions of Istria (prsut ham, olive oils, wine, truffles) and Dalmatia (sheep’s milk cheese, lamb, maraschino cherrys).
- Delve into the diverse world of food that lies beneath Slovenia’s fairytale landscape, and find out why this country has more than 20 distinct culinary regions.
- Taste some of the newest players on the world wine scene – teran, refosk, Marastina, and Kurtelaška bijela (and try to pronounce them after a few glasses).
From US$ 2,895 10 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 10 seats left|
- Barri Gotic
- Barri del Raval
- Parc de la Ciutadella - Arc de Triomf - Palau de la Musica ..
- Learn to make Polish dishes such as placki and pierogis
- Visit a popular Saturday market to shop for ingredients
- Try out your Polish language skills and haggle with the market sellers
- Go all over Toledo’s labyrinthine streets
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
- Visit the beautiful walled medieval town of Pedraza.
- Enjoy some wine and tapas in a typical meson.
- See Segovia’s Magnificent Roman Aqueduct.
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Pedraza and Segovia, two cities rich in history. This ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Madrid/Madrid
- Operator Julia Travel SL
From US$ 117 US$ 106 9 hours View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results