Europe Expedition Tours 2017/2018
3 Expedition Tours
- Rub shoulders with the locals as you experience overnight train travel in Russia
- Meet the local Nenets people, the Siberian Arctic's indigenous reindeer herders
- Visit a traditional Nenets campsite and see the reindeers up close
Travel is all about wondering ‘what else is there?’ It’s the urge to discover... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends St Petersburg/Moscow
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,610 US$ 3,249 15 days View Tour
|Feb 28||10+ seats left|
|Jul 26||10+ seats left|
- This is the perfect trip for history buffs, taking in ancient historical sites from across Georgia
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, where you'll discover medieval tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect
- Get active on hikes to Georgia's Shkhara glacier
- Transylvania conjures up images of haunted castles, gothic churches and vampires.
- Visit Biertan’s 15th-century fortified church, equipped to withstand long sieges and shelter the whole village in times of war.
- A homestay with in the traditional Saxon village of Viscri exposes you to Romanian hospitality and some finger-licking home-cooked food.
From US$ 1,440 10 days View Tour
|Oct 24||10+ seats left|
|Oct 27||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results