- Discover up-and-coming, vibrant districts of Budapest with a local guide.
- Taste some of the most exciting craft beers Hungary has to offer.
- Visit hidden bars and breweries that locals love.
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and St.
- Choose between six different options for a delicious local lunch.
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles from a boat on the Vltava.
- Visit hidden spots in the Old town where you can experience true local nightlife.
- Discover the flavours of Riga’s emerging craft beer scene.
- Sample local drinks like black balsam and kvass.
- Discover the city's beautiful churches and architecture
- Enjoy the best Lithuanian drinks: kvass, wine and beer
- Explore the streets of Vilnius
- Explore the local gastronomical cuisine of Krakow
- Walk through the streets listening to live music and tasting some polish beers
- Taste the best pierogies (East European style dumplings) and best soup in town
- Learn about Paris through its bars and taverns – sample local wines and beers as you discover the history of Paris.
- Explore the lesser known but übercool areas of Bastille and Aligre.
- Experience the buzz of a French bistrot and wine bars.
- Grab a locally brewed beer along the Danube River.
- Explore the narrow streets of the city’s old town.
- Discover local bars that most tourists could never find on their own.
- Wander around ancient streets in the Vesterbro neighborhood
- Explore the top beer bars and pubs in Copenhagen to sample craft brews
- Interact with the local
- Visit the quirkiest neighborhood in Ljubljana to discover its boho vibe
- Meet local musicians and street artists in Ljubljana
- Enjoy a beer as you learn more about life in the city
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results