14 Trips by Eurohike Walking HolidaysMühlstraße 20, Obertrum, Austria
- Swim in glistening mountain lakes.
- Leisurely hiking tours with stunning views from and onto peaks.
- Observe grazing animals on alpine pastures.
- Circumnavigate Zugspitze, Germany’s highest peak.
- Visit the stunning Partnach Gorge.
- Take a cable car ride in the Gaistal Valley.
- Explore the famous spa town of Meran.
- Enjoy the impressive views of the Dolomites.
- Take a ride on a train to the Mendel Pass.
- Lake Koenigssee & Berchtesgaden National Park.
- Striking Mount Hochkönig-Massif.
- Bavarian & Salzburg congeniality.
- Travel to Langhe, known for its wines, cheeses, and truffles.
- Sample Italy’s top wines in Barolo.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Barolo region from La Morra.
- Visit Trier, Germany’s oldest town.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Mosel River.
- See Mosel, Saar & Kyll rivers.
- Mountain idyll on Lake Königssee with view onto Mount Watzmann.
- Lake Chiemsee, the Bavarian Sea.
- Berchtesgaden National Park.
- Enchanting Alpine foothills & Bavarian lakes.
- Marvelous distant views onto the Alpine mountain chain.
- King Louis-palaces.
- Visit the well-known holiday regions of Zell am See and Saalbach.
- Take a trip to the Pillersee Valley, in the Steinberge mountain area.
- See some of the highest peaks of Austria.
- Walking along Germany’s most famous major river.
- Vineyards, Rhine-Riesling & quaint wine taverns.
- Idyllic villages with half-timber houses.
- See the breathtaking coastal views of Sardinia's east.
- Explore the National Park of the Gulf of Orosei.
- Visit the gulfs of Orosei and Ogliastra, regarded as the most beautiful places in Sardinia.
- Enjoy an amazing view of the snow-covered Mount Teide.
- Come across black volcanic rocks along the way.
- See the impressive gorge of Masca.
- See majestic views of the Serra de Tramuntana Mountains.
- Ride a retro train from Port de Sóller to Palma.
- Visit the bustling island capital of Palma.
- Hike through UNESCO-listed laurel forests.
- Relax on the black sandy beach of Porto da Cruz.
- See the entire northern coast of Madeira from Sao Jorge.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results