- Camp under a blanket of stars in the Ethiopian countryside
- See the towering obelisks of Aksum
- Get up to speed on modern Ethiopia in Addis Ababa
- Indulge in a sweet Ethiopian coffee in Addis Ababa
- Explore the spectacular Blue Nile Falls
- Discover the ornate history of Gondar
- Spot Ethiopia's exotic wildlife on a game drive
- Be amazed by the pink brilliance of flocks of flamingos
- Experience distinct local cultures and traditions in the Omo Valley
- Meet friendly tribespeople in the Omo Valley and learn about the many different tribal identities in the region.
- Visit the Awassa Children's Project and see how donations get put to good use.
- Look for the elusive Simien red fox in Bale Mountains National Park and climb the summit of Tulu Dimtu for spectacular views.
- See the villages of many different tribes, all coexisting in the Omo Valley Region
- Search for unique, native Ethiopian wildlife at Bale Mountains National Park
- Help out at the charitable Awassa Children's Project
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results