8 Trips by EST AdventureBulevar vojvode Misica 17/1, Belgrade, Serbia
- Enjoy canyoning in Medjurecki Canyon.
- Explore the old town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Relax on the beaches of Bar and Kotor.
SaveUS$ 26From US$ 378 3 days View Tour
- Raft on the Neretva River, whose rapids are meant for an exciting adventure.
- Enjoy canyoning in the Rakitnica River.
- Delve into Bosnian history while climbing a castle-topped peak dating from 14th century.
SaveUS$ 34From US$ 483 4 days View Tour
- Explore Durmitor National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Climb Montenegro’s highest peak.
- See Black Lake, a beautiful, glacial water body.
SaveUS$ 25From US$ 355 3 days View Tour
- Conquer the highest peaks of 6 different countries in the Balkans.
- Drive through some of the best mountain roads in the region.
- Spend your afternoon on a lovely beach in Greece.
- Take a guided tour of the charming city of Mostar.
- Hike a via ferrata all the way up to a tower overlooking the whole region.
- Visit Tekija, a 600-year-old Dervish monastery.
- Explore hidden waterfalls of Serbia's Balkan Mountains.
- Enjoy kayaking on Zavojsko Lake.
- Climb Midzor Peak (2186m).
- See several historical landmarks of Belgrade during a bicycle tour.
- Spend a whole day kayaking on the Danube River.
- Participate in a pub crawl, drink craft beers.
SaveUS$ 23From US$ 324 3 days View Tour
- Experience canyoning through some of the best canyons in Greece.
- Explore the Meteora, a unique rock formation.
- Visit one of the largest complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results