- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go out on gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- See the Amabere ga Nyina Mwiru caves & New Tooro Kingdom Palace
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
- Enjoy boat safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park
Your driver will pick you up at Entebbe International Airport and transfer you to the hotel in Kampala on arrival. Drive to Kibale Forest National Park on the second day of the tour. At Kibale, you will get an opportunity to track chimpanzees and, if you are lucky, see as many as 12 species of primates.
From here the journey continues to the historic Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru caves as well as New Tooro Kingdom Palace. The next destination is Queen Elizabeth National Park, an excellent destination for those interested in animals like gazelles, elephants, lions and hippos.
Continue your journey to the southwestern part of Uganda, to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, famous for its resident gorilla population. Track mountain gorillas found in the national park with an experienced guide.
Please note that accommodation while in the national parks is on a full-board basis. In case you want to customize your accommodation, we can help you choose between safari lodges in budget, mid-range and luxury categories. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Entebbe International Airport – Kampala
Day 2: Kampala – Kibale Forest National Park
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking & swamp walk in Kibale Forest
Day 4: Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru caves & New Tooro Kingdom Palace
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park: Boat safari
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth NP – Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Day 7: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 8: Visit to Uganda's equator & return to Kampala or Entebbe
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 7 lunch and 7 dinner
- Accommodation as per the itinerary (can be upgraded at an additional cost)
- All transport as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to all national parks mentioned on the itinerary
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- 1 chimpanzee permit per person
- All activities as per the itinerary
- Drinking water throughout the safari
- International airfare
- Uganda visa
- A porter during the gorilla trekking to carry your daypack
- Travel insurance
- Tips for rangers, driver, guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- All expenses that are personal in nature, example laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.