- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Amabere ga Nyina Mwiru caves & Tooro Kingdom Palace
- Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale Forest National Park
- Boat Cruise along the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park
A fabulous drive to Kibale forest national park being the first destination on this trip will give you views to the lush green countryside, tea plantations and the mystical Rwenzori mountain ranges. At Kibale, you will get an opportunity to track the chimpanzees plus 12 other primate species accompanied by an experienced and informed tour guide. From here the journey continues with a cultural tour of the historic ‘Amabere ga Nyina mwiru’ Caves, explosion craters & Tooro kingdom palace in fort portal. This Uganda wildlife tour gives you the best Game viewing experiences in Queen Elizabeth Park, a chance to see a lot of animals like gazelles, elephants, lions, hippos & many more. Your 2 nights stay at this park will be truly memorable.
Moving on to the south western part of Uganda with a 5 hours journey crossing the most beautiful part of the country to Bwindi forest. This will ultimately be the highlight of your trip as you will get to track the mountain gorillas living within the forest. Be sure to have the right clothes/ gear with you as this will determine whether you will enjoy the experience!! A Local village tour to the communities living around the forest will also be organized after your trekking to see how these people live.
This specific trip is suitable for anyone or a group traveling together, maximum of 10 people with a choice of Safari lodges in budget, mid-range & luxury categories. Accommodation is on a full board basis. Airport transfers are also included on this trip so be sure that our tourist driver/ guide will pick & drop you at the airport.
Day 1: Entebbe International Airport – Kampala
Day 2: Kampala – Kibale Forest National Park
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking & swamp walk in Kibale Forest
Day 4: Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru caves & New Tooro Kingdom Palace
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park: Boat safari
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth NP – Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Day 7: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 8: Visit to Uganda's equator & return to Kampala or Entebbe
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 7 lunch and 7 dinner
- Accommodation as per the itinerary (can be upgraded at an additional cost)
- All transport as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to all national parks mentioned on the itinerary
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- 1 chimpanzee permit per person
- All activities as per the itinerary
- Drinking water throughout the safari
- International airfare
- Uganda visa
- A porter during the gorilla trekking to carry your daypack
- Travel insurance
- Tips for rangers, driver, guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- All expenses that are personal in nature, example laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease consider the following items you may need during this safari; • Given that Gorilla tracking involves a lot of walking on rough, mountainous terrain, a tracker is advised to Bring shoes with good traction; suitable for steep muddy slopes. • Gloves to make it easy for you to hold onto shrubs and trees in the thick vegetation. • Carry rain gear, sunscreen and a hat, as the weather is unpredictable. • Carry insect repellants for flying and crawling insects. • Carry binoculars and flash light. • Carry a good camera that can take photographs of black animals in dim light without a flash. A monopod can also be very helpful. • Start taking your preventive Malaria Medication as prescribed by your physician before coming Uganda. • Please take the COVID-19 and Yellow Fever Vaccination. This is a must for all coming to Uganda.