- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park
After spending your first night in Entebbe you’ll fly to Queen Elizabeth National Park for game drives and boat safaris. Next you’ll drive to see the tree climbing lions in Ishasha, before heading to Bwindi National Park, home to the mountain gorillas. Finally you will fly to Murchison Falls National Park for a unique safari experience before returning to Entebbe for your international flight home.
Day 1: Arrive in Entebbe, transfer to hotel in Kampala
Day 2: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
Day 3: Safari activities in Murchison Falls National Park
Day 4: Transfer from Murchison Falls to Kibale Forest
Day 5: Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest
Day 6: Transfer from Kibale to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 7: Safari activities in Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 8: Transfer from Queen Elizabeth NP to Lake Matunda
Day 9: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 10: Explore Lake Matunda
Day 11: Transfer from Lake Matunda to Lake Mburo
Day 12: Transfer to Entebbe for your international flight home
- Meals & drinks as mentioned in the itinerary
- Shared safari activities
- Activities & transport as in the itinerary
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- 11 nights accommodation
- Local English speaking guides
- Chimpanzee permit
- National Park & Conservancy fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visa
- Save US$ 224+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.