- Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking
- National parks
- Nature and bush walks
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some of Uganda's most famous national parks
- See the amazing mountain gorillas
- Enjoy game drives & chimpanzee tracking
- Visit the beautiful Lake Bunyonyi, considered Africa's second deepest lake
Go out on a game drive in the Kasenyi Plains located in Queen Elizabeth National Park and see the beautiful Lake Bunyonyi, which is regarded as the second deepest lake in Africa. The final destination on your itinerary is Lake Mburo National Park, where a boat trip and a game walk awaits you.
Your private Uganda tour comes to an end on Day 12. We will drive you to Entebbe on the last day of this trip and bid you farewell at the airport.
Day 1: Entebbe arrival & transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Entebbe – Murchison Falls National Park
Day 3: Game drive and Murchison Falls boat cruise
Day 4: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
Day 5: Chimpanzee tracking experience and the Bigodi Swamp
Day 6: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth and evening game drive
Day 7: Queen Elizabeth National Park: Game drive & boat cruise
Day 8: Game drive & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 9: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi
Day 10: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Lake Bunyonyi
Day 11: Lake Bunyonyi – Lake Mburo National Park
Day 12: Game walk, transfer to Entebbe & departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches & 11 Dinners
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Transport in a 4x4, air-conditioned safari vehicle with a pop-up roof
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Gorilla trekking & chimpanzee tracking permits
- Bottled drinking water on board the vehicle
- All park entry fees
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Visa charges
- International/domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Both alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMake sure to wear comfortable hiking shoes or boots during gorilla and chimp tracking. Its advisable to wear a long sleeve shirt/blouse and lightweight, long trousers to protect your self from the undergrowth as well as stinging nettles and biting ants. We also suggest that you carry a waterproof jacket, sunscreen, mosquito repellents, etc. Please note that the age limit for gorilla trekking and chimpanzee tracking is 15. Authorities are strict on this. This trip can be booked as a group tour as well as private tour. Please click on the 'Make An Enquiry' button on the top right of this page and send us your query for more details.