- Festivals and events
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gorilla Trek, including up to 1 hour with gorilla group
- Safety and Information briefing by the Tourism Conservation and the Gorilla Guides
- Scenic drive through Little Switzerland of Africa
You've been in search of the Big Five, now what about the Big Six? On this trip we get up-close-and-personal, trekking deep into the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Reserve to meet the elusive East African Gorilla. Majestic, mountain-dwelling and pretty darn massive, these magnificent creatures are worth every second of the journey through the Kigezi mountains to find them. With an expert team of gorilla trackers and local guides, a special permit to spend up to an hour with a gorilla family, and an extra game drive at Lake Mburo for wildlife spotting, prepare yourself for the most unforgettable wildlife encounter and once-in-a-lifetime gorilla experience.
Day 1: Entebbe International Airport to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Reserve
Day 2: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Reserve
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Reserve to Lake Mburo
Day 4: Lake Mburo to Entebbe International Airport
- You will stay in safari lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort.
- All of your meals starting with lunch on Day 1 are taken care of. A delicious breakfast each morning to get you started- packed lunches so you can stay on the move and searching for wildlife and then a good hearty dinner to close off a fulfilling day.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Safari Guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to/from Entebbe are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Gorilla Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorilla Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorilla Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorilla Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.