- Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking
- National parks
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 2607 meters
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Get the chance to see mountain gorillas in their natural habitat
- Save time by booking this fly in adventure
We will pick you up on arrival in Entebbe airport and drive you to your hotel in the city. Catch the flight to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park on the second day of the tour. Gorilla trekking, the highlight and main activity of this trip, is on Day 3.
Trek through dense forests in search of one of man's closest relatives. Although the journey can be quite tiring for some, the rewards of seeing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat is worth it. The trekking can last two to seven hours depending upon the gorilla group you have been assigned and where they stayed the night before.
The last day of your safari starts with a drive to Kihihi Airstrip, where you will board a light aircraft to Entebbe. Enjoy stunning aerial views of Ugandan countryside during the flight before you reach the capital.
Please note that you have the option to select two different accommodation categories during this trip based on your budget. For more information, please scroll down to the "Good To Know" section.
Day 1: Entebbe arrival
Day 2: Entebbe to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 3: Gorilla trekking
Day 4: Bwindi to Kihihi Airstrip to Entebbe & departure
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per your choice or equivalent based on availability at the time of booking. Please scroll down to the "Good to Know" section for more details
- Services of an experienced English-speaking driver/guide
- Transfers in a 4x4 safari vehicle
- A scheduled return flight in a light aircraft from Entebbe to Kihihi Airstrip. Please note that the maximum luggage you can carry is 15 kg per person
- Park entrance fees
- Single Room Supplement Acc-1
- Single Room Supplement Acc-2
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Gorilla trekking permits are not included in the tour price. These permits cost additional USD 700 per person
- Uganda visas
- International flights
- Meals in Entebbe on the day of arrival
- All drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationGorilla trekking permits are not included in the tour price. The additional amount for the permit must be paid together with the tour deposit at the time of booking this trip. A single room supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS Option 1: The total price includes accommodation at Airport Guest House and Ride 4 A Woman (similar category accommodation in case of unavailability). Option 2: The total price includes accommodation at Boma Guest House and Haven Lodge (similar category accommodation in case of unavailability).