- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Enjoy game drive in Lake Mburo National Park
- Explore Lake Mburo during a boat cruise
Start your trip with a visit to Lake Mburo National Park. Located in western Uganda, this national park is known for over three hundred bird species as well as a variety of wild animals such as zebras, hippopotamuses, impalas, African buffalos, jackals and African leopards. In addition to a wildlife safari trip, you will also get the chance to go out on a boat cruise in Lake Mburo.
The next destination on the itinerary is the beautiful Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Known for its population of mountain gorillas, this national park is an ideal location for gorilla trekking. Hike through the forest to see one of man's closest relatives up close and learn more about these endangered creatures.
Stunning scenery combined with African wildlife make this trip a great option for all the nature lovers out there. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Entebbe Airport arrival
Day 2: Entebbe to Lake Mburo National Park
Day 3: Lake Mburo National Park – Bwindi Gorilla Park
Day 4: Gorilla trekking
Day 5: Back to Entebbe and departure
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- Two accommodation options (twin-share) with different prices available
- Transportation provided by 4x4 safari van. Optional upgrade to Land Cruiser available on request
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives
- Boat ride on Lake Mburo
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Single Supplement Comfortable
- Kihihi - Entebbe Flight (Day5)
- 2 Day Chimp Tracking Extension
- Single Supplement Upgraded
- Uganda visa fees
- International/domestic flights (you can book a domestic flight from Bwindi to Entebbe at an additional cost if you want to)
- Gorilla trekking permit: USD 700 per person
- Meals in Entebbe on the arrival day
- All drinks
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that gorilla trekking permits are not included in the tour price. Available as an addon, the additional amount for the permit must be paid together with the tour deposit at the time of booking this trip. ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS Comfortable: If you book this option, you will be staying at Airport Guest House in Entebbe, Eagle's Nest Lodge in Lake Mburo National Park and Ride 4 A Woman in Bwindi. In case any of these accommodation options are not available, you will be staying in similarcategory accommodation. Upgraded: If you book this option, you will be staying at Boma Guest House in Entebbe, Mburo Safari Lodge in Lake Mburo National Park and Buhoma Haven Lodge in Bwindi. In case any of these accommodation options are not available, you will be staying in similarcategory accommodation. Single supplement: You will notice two single supplement options available on the checkout page. Please make sure to choose the single supplement option based on the accommodation of your choice.