- duration 20 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Learn more about the Batwa tribe and their culture
Start your trip from Kampala by driving to Jinja, the source of the River Nile. See the majestic Sipi Falls, a collection of three waterfalls on the edge of Mount Elgon National Park. Trek through lush rainforests in search of wild chimpanzees and endangered mountain gorillas in Kibale Forest and Bwindi Impenetrable national parks and enjoy game drives in Lake Murchison National Park.
Travel around Uganda in an anticlockwise direction and end this nearly 3-week-long tour in Lake Mburo, from where you will drive to Entebbe. For more details about the tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Kampala
Day 2: Kampala - Jinja
Day 3: Jinja - Sipi Falls
Day 4: Sipi Falls
Day 5: Sipi Falls - Moroto Town
Day 6: Moroto - Kidepo Valley National Park
Day 7: On safari in Kidepo Valley National Park
Day 8: Kidepo Valley National Park - Murchison Falls National Park
Day 9: Murchison Falls National Park
Day 10: Murchison Falls National Park
Day 11: Murchison Falls - Kibale Forest National Park
Day 12: Tracking chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
Day 13: Kibale Forest to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 14: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 15: Queen Elizabeth National Park (Kyambura Gorge)
Day 16: Queen Elizabeth National Park - Lake Mutanda
Day 17: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 18: Lake Mutanda
Day 19: Lake Mutanda - Lake Mburo National Park
Day 20: Entebbe departure
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals & drinks as per the itinerary, including a bush dinner at Lake Albert
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- Transport as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop off
- National park & conservancy fees. Gorilla-trekking and chimp-tracking permits
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Visa charges
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Accommodation as per your choice (please contact the tour operator via the blue 'Make an Inquiry button for more information)
- Save +US$ 203 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.