- Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, famous for its gorillas
- Entebbe and Kampala city enroute to Bwindi
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park from Kampala or Entebbe
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi
Day 3: Bwindi – Kampala / Entebbe Airport
- Meals: 3 breakfast, 3 lunch & 2 dinner
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- All transport as per the itinerary, including hotel pickup and airport drop-off
- Entrance fees to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- Drinking water throughout the trip
- International airfare
- Uganda visa
- Travel insurance
- A porter during the gorilla trekking to carry your daypack
- Tips for rangers, driver, guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- All expenses that are personal in nature, example laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease consider the following items in your packing list needed during Gorilla Tracking; • Given that Gorilla tracking involves a lot of walking on rough, mountainous terrain, a tracker is advised to Bring shoes with good traction; suitable for steep muddy slopes. • Gloves to make it easy for you to hold onto shrubs and trees in the thick vegetation. • Carry rain gear, sunscreen and a hat, as the weather is unpredictable. • Carry insect repellants for flying and crawling insects. • Carry binoculars and flash light. • Carry a good camera that can take photographs of black animals in dim light without a flash. A monopod can also be very helpful. • Start taking your preventive Malaria Medication as prescribed by your physician before coming Uganda. • Please take the COVID-19 and Yellow Fever Vaccination. This is a must for all coming to Uganda.