- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, famous for its gorillas
- Enjoy a daylong gorilla trekking. See the giant primates
- Be part of one of the most popular wildlife activities in Uganda during this short tour
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe on the first day of the tour and drive you to Bwindi. Spend the second day discovering these amazing creatures in the national park with an experienced guide. Drive back to the airport in Entebbe on the third day of the tour for your flight home.
Stop at the Uganda equator en route to the airport. This area has a number of craft shops where you can buy souvenirs if you want to. Since the pickup on Day 1 is early in the morning, we recommend that you arrive a day earlier. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park from Kampala or Entebbe
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi
Day 3: Bwindi – Kampala / Entebbe Airport
- Meals: 3 breakfast, 3 lunch & 2 dinner
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- All transport as per the itinerary, including hotel pickup and airport drop-off
- Entrance fees to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- Drinking water throughout the trip
- International airfare
- Uganda visa
- Travel insurance
- A porter during the gorilla trekking to carry your daypack
- Tips for rangers, driver, guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- All expenses that are personal in nature, example laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.