- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Try spotting the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha during a short driveby
Your next destination is Queen Elizabeth National Park, located at the base of the Rwenzori Mountains. This spectacular national park is full of wildlife and is known for its large elephant population. Drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park to Bwindi and try spotting the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha on the way.
Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, where you will be allocated one of the nine groups of mountain gorillas along with an experienced guide. Learn more about these fabulous primates that are increasingly on the verge of extinction from your guide before driving across the Uganda/Rwanda boarder to Kigali for your international flight home. Please go through the itinerary for more details about this tour.
Day 1: Entebbe - Kibale Forest National Park
Day 2: Chimp tracking in Kibale Forest National Park
Day 3: Kibale Forest - Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth - Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 6: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 7: Bwindi - Kigali and departure
- Pickup and drop off. Transport as per the itinerary
- Professional local staff and experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Chimpanzee & gorilla-trekking permits
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visa
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 158+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.