- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi forest.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park 2 Days Wildlife Safari
- River Rafting and See the Source of the Nile
On the first day we will pick you up from Uganda Airport and transfer you to Kampala, the capital of Uganda, to to Cassia Lodge. The rest of the day is at your own leisure - the adventure starts already the next day.
You will be going on a rafting experience on the river Nile. You will also get to see the source of the Nile and explore Jinja town (the first industrial town in Uganda).
During day 3 and 4 you will experience Game Drives (safaris in a 4WD) in Queen Elizabeth National Park for tree climbing lions and many other beautiful wild animals. On day 4 we will also take a boat tour along the Kazinga Channel, where you, among others, will see more hippos than you can possible imagine :)
On day 5 we drive to Kisoro in the south-western part of Uganda; close to the borders of Rwanda and Congo. Here we will settle in at the Gorilla Valley lodge. Rest of the day is at your own leisure while waiting for next day's Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi National Forest.
Day 6 is definitely one of the highlights of this tour and one of the reasons why many tourists visit Uganda. We will go on Gorilla tracking and visit the local community projects either in Buhoma or Nkuringo depending on the permits available. This is an exciting day.
On day 7 we will drive back to Kampala via the Equator in Masaka, and drop you off in either Kampala or the airport, pending your preference.
We look forward to providing you with a memorable tour!
Day 1: Airport pick up and transfer to Kampala
Day 2: Source of the Nile and Rafting
Day 3: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth N.P
Day 4: Game drives and boat cruise
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth N.P to Bwindi Forest
Day 6: Gorilla Tracking
Day 7: Bwindi Forest to Entebbe airport
- All necessary Ground Transportation including pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Driver/guide- English speaking
- All the activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Accommodation and all Meals on a Full Board basis.
- Bottled drinking water
- Transport in a 4WD with popup roof safari vehicle
- All fuel for the tour
- 1 Gorilla permit per person
- All beverages and items of personal nature
- International Flights fares.
- Personal (Medical/travel) insurance
- Entry Visa Uganda
- A porter during the gorila tracking experience
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.