- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi forest.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park 2 Days Wildlife Safari
- River Rafting and See the Source of the Nile
You will travel to south western Uganda, to visit Queen Elizabeth National Park passing through a rich green countryside of fort-portal town with views of the Rwenzori mountains. This park will give you a chance to view some of its amazing attractions like the Kazinga channel, crater lakes, Kyambura gorge, Ishasha tree climbing lions and a lot more.
Later move on to the southern part of Uganda to Bwindi, and spend a night at one of those eco lodges situated amidst the Jungles. This will get you ready early in the morning to trek the mountain gorillas found in the impenetrable forests. This trip requires you to do a good health check-up before going for tracking as mountain gorillas are susceptible to human diseases. The Gorilla trekking will surely be your highlight for this trip so be ready to capture the moments and tell more stories to the world about your experience. After that, you will embark on a journey back to Kampala or Entebbe passing by the Equator line, one of the nice spots for your souvenir shopping and relaxation.
Day 1: Airport pickup to Kampala
Day 2: Rafting in Jinja
Day 3: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth N.P
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable forest
Day 6: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 7: Drive back to Kampala
- All necessary Ground Transportation including pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Driver/guide- English speaking
- All the activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Accommodation and all Meals on a Full Board basis.
- Bottled drinking water
- Transport in a 4WD with popup roof safari vehicle
- All fuel for the tour
- 1 Gorilla permit per person
- All beverages and items of personal nature
- International Flights fares.
- Personal (Medical/travel) insurance
- Entry Visa Uganda
- A porter during the gorila tracking experience
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDue to COVID-19 testing requirements, you may need to add an extra night at the end of the trip as you wait for your results. Please get yourself fully vaccinated to avoid unnecessary inconvenience of testing on arrival in Uganda.