- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Tracking of the gorillas
- Boat Cruise
- Game drives
A visit to Murchison Falls National Park is also included. Behold the famous Murchison Falls, where the waters of the Nile River squeeze through a narrow gorge. Wildlife viewing is exceptional with various species of mammals around.
Our game drives allows visitors to drive through the park while viewing animals. The Park has several spots of well-maintained game viewing tracks.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Entebbe - Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Day 2: Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary - Masindi
Day 3: Masindi - Murchison Falls National Park
Day 4: Murchison Falls National Park
Day 5: Murchison Falls National Park
Day 6: Murchison Falls NP - Entebbe - Entebbe & departure
- Park Entry fees
- All meals and accommodation
- Inland transportation in 4X4 mini van
- Driver and guide
- Personal expenses
- International flights
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.