- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mountain Gorilla tracking
- Search for treeclimbing lions
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Game drives and boat ride safari
You'll visit Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park where you will track the majestic mountain Gorillas, search for playful chimpanzees, take a boat safari down Kazinga Channel and go for game drives in a pop-up roof minivan.
Be with us today for an experience you'll never forget!
Day 1: Pick up in Entebbe and transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP
Day 2: Chimpanzee Trek and boat safari
Day 3: Morning game drive and transfer to Bwindi forest
Day 4: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest National Park
Day 5: Transfer to Entebbe International airport
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (one per person, non-resident)
- Chimp permits (one per person, non-resident)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at end of the tour, if needed
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.15 years and above only. Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost.