- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience gorilla tracking in the famous national park
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Trek through the mysterious African jungle
- Pick up and drop off included
The famous park is named because of the dense undergrowth, vines and other vegetation that make it almost impenetrable, but the mysterious and haunting atmosphere is awesome. The lowland rain forest and montane forest vegetation constantly struggle to reach heights that will allow it to receive more light. Huge trees are festooned with creepers and parasitic plants such as mistletoe and orchids. Giant thickets of bamboo thrive in the humid atmosphere and, where sunlight breaks through, the elegant heliconia, or lobster claw, spreads its colorful petals.
Many thanks for your kind words and I am more than happy that you had a great time while in Uganda.
Boaz sends his regards,
I hope to have you travel with us again soon.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
Day 3: Transfer back to Entebbe Airport
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All meals as per itinerary
- Walking tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry visa fees ($100) per person
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information15 years and above only. Gorilla permits are non-refundable