- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 8
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest
- White water rafting from the source of the River Nile
- Tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Chimp Tracking in Kibale forest
Some of the highlights on this tour are:
- Rafting on the Jinja River - some of the best white water rafting in the world.
- Murchison Falls National Park, stopping at the spectacular Top of the Falls where you can see the Nile's beauty perfected! Marvel at the Nile, compressing from 50 meters to squeeze through a 7 metre canyon dropping 50 metres with a thunderous roar creating a beautiful rainbow, a plume of spray and the best thing that happened to the Nile..."the Murchison Falls".
- The magnificent Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Lake Mburo
- Kampala City tour
We promise you a memorable tour of a lifetime where we will arrange all food, all accommodation, necessary permits, driver, personal guide, transport in 4WD and much more.
Day 1: Entebbe Airport to Kampala
Day 2: White Water Rafting
Day 3: Rhino Tracking en-route to Murchison Falls N. P
Day 4: Murchison Falls Game Drive
Day 5: Murchison to Kibale forest N.P
Day 6: Chimpanzee Tracking
Day 7: Kibale to Queen Elizabeth N.P
Day 8: Game drives and boat cruise
Day 9: Tree climbing Lions
Day 10: Ishasha to Bwindi Forest N.P
Day 11: Gorilla Tracking
Day 12: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 13: Lake Bunyonyi to Lake Mburo N.P
Day 14: Game Drive and Nature walk
Day 15: Kampala city tour
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof.
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation and Meals on Full Board( Breakfast Lunch and Dinner)
- Park-entrance fees for all National parks
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Gorilla permit per person
- 1 chimp permit per person.
- Drinking water throughout the safari.
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation e.g. snacks or food bought during the road trip en-route from one destination to another.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Earn US$ 170+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.