- duration 15 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees in Uganda
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape
- A relaxing beach holiday at Zanzibar
Uganda is incredibly, beautiful as always. It is irresistible. Uganda, gifted by Nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country – it is the Pearl of Africa.
Uganda in the last few years has become Africa’s New Frontier when it comes to African Travel with countless people coming in every year. Uganda is being recognized not as an African Safari add-on where one comes on a whirlwind visit to the Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees but Uganda is becoming a stand-alone full safari destination for visitors from around the world.
Kenya - the name is almost synonymous with the word "safari". Perhaps no other place on the planet conjures such a spirit of adventure and romance. For first-time visitors, the sheer diversity of things to do is dazzling. Wildlife, of course, is top on the list. Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration in Maasai Mara, come eye-to-eye with an elephant in Amboseli, or marvel at Lake Nakuru flecked with thousands of flamingoes. In these sun-soaked lands, ancient tribes such as the Maasai, Kikuyu, and Samburu retain their traditional customs, living in relative harmony with the natural world.
Tanzania is home to some of Africa's most famous national parks and the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the Serengeti. In Tanzania you will be visiting the famous national parks Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Furthermore you will be spending a couple of days on the beautiful island of Zanzibar.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Airport Transfer from Entebbe International Airport
Day 2: Road Drive to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (Trekking)
Day 3: Road Drive to Murchison Falls National Park
Day 4: Road Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park - Gorilla Tracking
Day 6: Flight Connection to Nairobi, then Drive to Maasai Mara
Day 7: Great Migration Spectacle View at Maasai Mara NP
Day 8: Domestic Flight to Samburu NR, Panoramic Beauty
Day 9: Domestic Flight to Amboseli National Park
Day 10: Domestic Flight Tsavo West N. P. Land of Lava, Springs
Day 11: Road Drive Arusha, Check-in Neptune Ngorongoro L. Lodge
Day 12: Game Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 13: Day Game Drive to Serengeti National Park
Day 14: Airport Transfer to KIA for Flight to Zanzibar Island
Day 15: Visit of the Historical Monuments & Beach Relaxation
- Game Drives
- Tour Guide Operator Allowance
- All accommodations
- National Park Entry Fee
- All meals in the trip
- Airport Transfers
- Hot air balloon safari
- Domestic Flight and/or Road Drive within EA Countries
- Visas & Travel Insurance
- Personal purchases (including curious, spirit liquors, telephone calls, internet, laundry, etc.)
- International Airticket
- Save +US$ 175 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.