- Explore the stretch of beautiful coastline
- Hike the gorgeous trail without carrying a heavy backpack
- Walk through quaint towns and noteworthy villages
The Crayfish Trail Route links a series of quaint coastal towns and noteworthy farms In Elands Bay, Steenbokfontein, Lamberts Bay, Doring Bay, Big River Bend and Papendorp. On this tour, complete the beautiful trail with just a day pack on your shoulders. Every evening, rest at a comfortable hotel and start early next morning to complete another section of the trail. There are many different routes from which to choose. These include the Five-Day Trail and a choice of Two Day Trail – all of this only 2½ hours outside of Cape Town.
Get ready to enjoy a wonderful 2-day hike along beautiful coastal towns!!
Day 1: Welcome to Elands Bay
Day 2: Crayfish Factory
Day 3: Verlorenlvei
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Drinks as per the itinerary
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Entrance fees for activities per itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- What is the best month to go to South Africa?
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
- How many days are enough for South Africa?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.