- duration 2 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Soak up the sun and relaxing vibes of El Tunco
- Meet locals in this laidback beach town
- Ride the perfect wave at this renowned surfing beach
- Take a fun surfing lesson
Soak up the sun and relaxing vibes of El Tunco on the Pacific coast of El Salvador where you can stay overnight in this laid-back beach town. Take a surfing lesson and try your luck riding the perfect wave at this renowned surfing beach. Surround yourself with authentic locals, fun atmosphere, sun, sand and surf. Life just doesn’t get much better than this!
Day 1: El Tunco, El Salvador (Day 1: El Tunco, El Salvador)
Day 2: El Tunco, El Salvador (Day 2: El Tunco, El Salvador)
- Dorm accommodation
- 1 breakfast on day 2 (to be coordinated with reception)
- 1-hour surfing lesson
- Meals & drinks
- Transfers to/from El Tunco
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this El Tunco Surfing Experience 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 25 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
El Tunco Surfing Experience 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this El Tunco Surfing Experience 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.