- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 1500 meters
- Tour Code BM-15129
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Travel to the remote village of El Chalten
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover Tierra del Fuego National Park
Visit El Chalten, the famed Argentine capital of trekking, located at the foot of Fitz Roy Mountain and surrounded by glaciers, lakes, rivers and forests. Enjoy a full-day excursion of Torres del Paine National Park, located amidst soaring cliffs, blue icebergs and golden pampas rich in wildlife.
Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the major tourist attractions of the region and one of the few glaciers in the world that is advancing even as most glaciers in the world are shrinking in size. Named after the explorer Francisco Moreno, the glacier is fed by the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, which is part of the Andes system.
Cross the Strait of Magellan and keep driving south until you finally reach Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world. Savour the natural beauty of Patagonia like never before in this 16-day tour.
Day 1: El Calafate – El Chalten
Day 2: A self-guided hike in El Chalten
Day 3: El Chalten
Day 4: El Chalten: Hiking in Chalten, a spectacular experience
Day 5: El Chalten – El Calafate
Day 6: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 7: El Calafate
Day 8: Torres del Paine tour – travel to Chile
Day 9: Base of the Torres del Paine
Day 10: Trek to the French Valley
Day 11: Grey Glacier – Puerto Natales
Day 12: Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas
Day 13: Ushuaia: The City at the End of the World
Day 14: Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 15: Cruise along the Beagle Channel
Day 16: Ushuaia
- All transfers mentioned, including airport pickups and drop offs
- Hotel accommodation for 12 nights and 3 nights of camping
- Round trip bus service: El Calafate to El Chalten and back
- One way bus service: Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas
- One way bus service: Punta Arenas to Ushuaia
- International or domestic flights
- National park entrance fees
- Guided hiking in El Chalten: most trails are clearly marked and well-maintained. However, if you'd prefer to be accompanied by a local guide, let us know beforehand
- Travel / medical insurance
Hi Peter! Thank you for your review.
- Earn US$ 174+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.