- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- View one of Patagonia’s most spectacular natural wonders
- Have a chance to see enormous slabs of ice crash into the lake
- Walk around the catwalks and see both faces of the glacier
- Experience the power of nature in its raw, mighty form
It doesn’t get much cooler than the Perito Moreno Glacier. Standing 70 metres tall in the middle of Lake Argentino, this enormous, frozen mass of land attracts tourists from all over the world - year in, year out. At five kilometres wide and around 30 kilometres in length, Perito Moreno Glacier boasts a surface area of around 250 sq km, so it’s pretty hard to miss. The monstrous chunks of ice that regularly shed from the main bulk of the glacier provide spectacular viewing from the catwalks that surround it, and cause huge waves to kick up and crash across the lake. Why not get acquainted with Patagonia’s coolest natural wonder - it’s about as close to a Patagonian celebrity of the natural world as possible.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Day 1: El Calafate
Day 2: Perito Moreno Glacier / El Calafate
Day 3: El Calafate
- Hotel (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfast
- Private vehicle
- El Calafate - Entrance to Los Glaciares National Park
- El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier visit
- Any international flights to/from El Calafate are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 11 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 318 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 21 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers