- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- View one of Patagonia’s most spectacular natural wonders
- Have a chance to see enormous slabs of ice crash into the lake
- Walk around the catwalks and see both faces of the glacier
- Experience the power of nature in its raw, mighty form
It doesn’t get much cooler than the Perito Moreno Glacier. Standing 70 metres tall in the middle of Lake Argentino, this enormous, frozen mass of land attracts tourists from all over the world - year in, year out. At five kilometres wide and around 30 kilometres in length, Perito Moreno Glacier boasts a surface area of around 250 sq km, so it’s pretty hard to miss. The monstrous chunks of ice that regularly shed from the main bulk of the glacier provide spectacular viewing from the catwalks that surround it, and cause huge waves to kick up and crash across the lake. Why not get acquainted with Patagonia’s coolest natural wonder - it’s about as close to a Patagonian celebrity of the natural world as possible.
Day 1: El Calafate
Day 2: Perito Moreno Glacier / El Calafate
Day 3: El Calafate
- Hotel (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts
- Private vehicle
- El Calafate - Entrance to Los Glaciares National Park
- El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier day trip
- Any international flights to/from El Calafate are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 343 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 15 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perito Moreno Glacier Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Weather in Patagonia can be wild, so it's important to prepare for all elements. Rain, wind and extreme cold are all part of the adventure.
- This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means you are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader – our local representative fills this role – and the configuration of any fellow travellers in the group might change during the trip.
- This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers