- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Toast your day in this natural wonderland framed by the spectacular backdrop of Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Join your Tour Director for a delicious welcome dinner this evening
- Over the next three days, there are several small group activities for you to choose from and enjoy at your own pace.
- Each evening, relax in the lounge and take in the magnificent views.
The rugged lands of wonder
Travel to the southern extremes of South America for vastly different scenery. Wild yet serene, Patagonia offers a kind of peace that makes you wonder if you’ve found paradise.
Patagonia is a truly unique landmass surrounded by a different ocean on each of its three coasts – the Pacific, the Atlantic and the Southern Ocean – and offering some of the most spectacular vistas in the world. Soaring granite mountains, lush forests, distinctive wildlife, magnificent glaciers, cerulean lakes, and the largest ice-fields in the Southern Hemisphere after Antarctica. In El Calafate, get up close to the glorious Perito Moreno Glacier and drink in the spectacular views. Discover the wild splendours of Los Glaciares National Park before venturing into the dramatically beautiful Torres del Paine National Park with its soaring peaks and crystal clear lakes.
Day 1 : El Calafate, Argentina
Day 2 : El Calafate
Day 3 : El Calafate
Day 4 : El Calafate > Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
Day 5 : Torres del Paine National Park
Day 6 : Torres del Paine National Park
Day 7 : Torres del Paine National Park
Day 8 : Torres del Paine National Park > Santiago
Day 9 : Santiago
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- 8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 5 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 9 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 9 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to El Calafate and from Santiago are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Patagonian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 11 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.