- Nature and bush walks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the stunning but lesserknown Los Huemules Nature Reserve
- Hike to the hidden Cagliero Glacier and spectacular Loma del
- Look for the shy Huemul (Andean deer) and marvel at the north face of Mount Fitz Roy
- Incredible panoramic view of Cerro Torre and Fitz Roy at Loma del Pliegue Tumbado Lookout
Hike to the hidden Cagliero Glacier and spectacular Loma del Diablo lookout. Experience the Perito Moreno Glacier on an ice hike or take a boat ride to the front of the ice walls. Investigate the flora and fauna of the region, in particular, try to spot the shy Andean deer. Get amazing panoramic views of Cerro Torre and Mount Fitz Roy from the Loma del Pliegue Tumbado lookout. Soak up some of the cultural highlights and enjoy tasty Argentinian cuisine, Argentinian steak, empanadas (filled dumplings) and wines. Explore the capital of the glaciers El Calafate and the picturesque mountain village El Chaltén.
Don't miss out on this excellent experience!
I would like to thank you again for the unforgettable days on the Isla Navarino. The trek has everything you could ask for: deep snow hiking, steep climbs, sunny hours, one or two climbs on the rock, beautiful views and views of the incomparable nature of Tierra del Fuego and pictures that I remember all my life will. The days were quite challenging and not every ascent or descent a breeze, but that's why I could take a lot for me and my career and that's what made the trek so special. I'm proud of myself, incredibly thankful for you and your devoted care. From the transfers, the schedules and the food - everything was thought, with you I would every time again in the 'wilderness' pull. I hope, You meet again - be it privately or again on a mountain somewhere in the Pampa. Thank you for everything and all the best for the future.”
Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. They just brought back all the wonderful memories of our hiking trip to Patagonia. You and Christian had done an absolutely wonderful job organizing the trip for us. And your carefulness and thoughtfulness for all the little details for everyone in the group was just amazing. You made our trip so smoothly and so enjoyable. I have recommend Moser Active Adventures highly to many of my friends who expressed interests in going to Patagonia.
We would definitely get in touch with you if we are planning another trip to northern Chile. Best wishes to you and Christian!”
just arrived, greeted, experienced some together and then she is over again, our time with you and Christian. We would like to sincerely thank you for the great organization of this fantastic journey. Everything went so smoothly and we felt very comfortable in your "care". You can tell that you are doing your job with body and soul. We have experienced a lot of exciting and interesting things and the nature here in Patagonia fascinated us completely. We take tons of memories with us to Chile and also to you and Christian. Now we are looking forward to the days in Argentina and know already, everything will be perfectly organized!”
Day 1: El Calafate - Mountain Village El Chaltén
Day 2: Hike to the Cagliero Glacier
Day 3: Hike to the Loma del Diablo Lookout
Day 4: Hike to the Loma del Plique Tumbado Viewpoint
Day 5: El Chaltén: optional trips
Day 6: Perito Moreno Glacier – boat ride or ice hike
Day 7: Airport drop off
- Meals: 6 breakfasts and 6 lunches
- Accommodation: 6 nights in hotels in double room with private bathroom
- Local English/Spanish speaking certified trekking guide (WFR) and during the excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per the detailed itinerary
- Boat ride across the Argentino Lake along the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Entry fee to Los Glaciares National Park
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- Meals and beverages not indicated on the itinerary
- Tour guide on the days of transfer
- Optional trips (e.g. on day 5 + 6)
- Tips/gratuity, local payments
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be purchased prior to the start of the trip.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. Best season: from October to April. This tour is considered moderately challenging. Participants should be able to walk with their daypack (15 lbs) 4–8 hours a day with some strenuous ascents and descents. The equipment for your belongings must be carried by you throughout the duration of the trip day (rain gear, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, hat, camera, lunch, and water for the day, and also gear for good weather conditions).