- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 1000 meters
- Enjoy intimate contact with nature in the first luxury camp in South America
- Explore forests, lakes, rivers, mountains and glaciers in Torres del Paine Natinal Park
- Enjoy Patagonia ranch experience that involves horseback riding, hiking & the best asado
- Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier. See great views of the glacier via walkways and by boat
Start your trip in El Calafate, where you will live the essence of the original Patagonian estancia. Enjoy a Horseback riding & hikings in the estancia, exploring its grounds and discovering its flora and fauna. Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier and other Hidden Glaciers. Participate in farming activities, like cattle branding, dressage or milking.
The adventure continues in Torres del Paine National Park. Stay in the first Luxury camp in South America. It Deluxe Yurts will allow you to enjoy nature with all the comforts. You will be immersed in a beautiful, aromatic native forest of coigües and notros, and enjoy watching and listening to the many bird species beside enjoying the best of Patagonia trekking in Torres del Paine!
Take this extraordinary trip and explore Patagonia in a unique way with an intimate contact with nature!
The personal concierge service by Lilia was perfect. She helped with any questions we had, she even managed to get us a very early Check in into the hotel in Buenos Aires.
At every airport we were picked up, no worries at all. We already booked our next vacation with Across Argentina. Absolutely to be recommended.”
They then came up with a wonderful itinerary which covered our interests perfectly. They chose excellent hotels and scheduled internal flights and airport pick-ups, etc perfectly. Everything ran like clockwork.
We paid from Australia using the companies secure payment providers. We had no issues at all with the payments.
We were given a contact within the company who kept in touch with us (using WhatsApp) while we travelled. Our contact was always happy to answer our questions (which were sometimes asked outside of normal working hours).
We can strongly recommend Across Argentina as a secure and highly experienced travel agency. You will not be disappointed if you use them.”
Day 1: Arrival in El Calafate.
Day 2: Patagonia Ranch Experience.
Day 3: Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 4: Accommodation in the 1st Luxury Camp in South America
Day 5: Exploring Torres del Paine.
Day 6: Exploring Torres del Paine
Day 7: End of your trip
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- Accommodation at Nibepo Aike ranch for 3 nights
- Accommodation at Patagonia Campo for 3 nights
- Experienced tour guides
- All land transportation and professional, guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are operated in private or small, exclusive groups
- A personalized concierge service provided by our experience manager before and during the trip.
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Save US$ 143+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.