- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 1000 meters
- Enjoy intimate contact with nature in the first luxury camp in South America
- Explore forests, lakes, rivers, mountains and glaciers in Torres del Paine Natinal Park
- Enjoy Patagonia ranch experience that involves horseback riding, hiking & the best asado
- Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier. See great views of the glacier via walkways and by boat
Start your trip in El Calafate, where you will live the essence of the original Patagonian estancia. Enjoy a Horseback riding & hikings in the estancia, exploring its grounds and discovering its flora and fauna. Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier and other Hidden Glaciers. Participate in farming activities, like cattle branding, dressage or milking.
The adventure continues in Torres del Paine National Park. Stay in the first Luxury camp in South America. It Deluxe Yurts will allow you to enjoy nature with all the comforts. You will be immersed in a beautiful, aromatic native forest of coigües and notros, and enjoy watching and listening to the many bird species beside enjoying the best of Patagonia trekking in Torres del Paine!
Take this extraordinary trip and explore Patagonia in a unique way with an intimate contact with nature!
We've now been back in New Zealand for more than a week and it still seems a bit as though the past 3 weeks have all been a dream!!
We had an absolutely fantastic time and I can assure you that all of the group thoroughly enjoyed their experience in your diverse country !
And it's all thanks to you at 'Team Across South Amercia' facilitated first by Letitia and then Carolina!! Everything you did for us worked seamlessly and that was due to the extra effort you applied to the organisation of every last detail…
We very much appreciated the professionalism and friendliness of all of your guides and transfer drivers from Day 1 until we arrived at EZE to come home.
Too many outstanding things to mention individually but many, many thanks for everything you did for us and if you have an 'official' questionnaire that needs to be filled out please send it to me saspo and I will get it back to you by return…
Clara, it was great to meet you, albeit briefly, and if you are married now we hope everything went well…if not , then we hope that you have a wonderful day when it happens and we can one day meet here in Auckland or in BA??!!
Carolina, a pity that we weren't able to get together but we hope that you are now 100% and definitely not still confined to bed??!! Our very best wishes for the birth of your baby and I know at some time I will be back in BA so hopefully we may have an opportunity to meet then? Or maybe you can get down here?
Happy Easter to all of you!”
Day 1: Arrival in El Calafate.
Day 2: Patagonia Ranch Experience.
Day 3: Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 4: Accommodation in the 1st Luxury Camp in South America
Day 5: Exploring Torres del Paine.
Day 6: Exploring Torres del Paine
Day 7: End of your trip
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- Accommodation at Nibepo Aike ranch for 3 nights
- Accommodation at Patagonia Campo for 3 nights
- Experienced tour guides
- All land transportation and professional, guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are operated in private or small, exclusive groups
- A personalized concierge service provided by our experience manager before and during the trip.
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Save +US$ 109 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.