- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to the rock spire of the mystic Cerro Torre and the legendary Monte Fitz Roy
- Discover the perpetual ice of the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Look out for condors, woodpeckers and a wealth of other bird and animal life
- Explore the capital of the glaciers El Calafate and the mountain village El Chalten
Discover the famed Perito Moreno Glacier and see for yourself this perpetual ice rock. Take a boat ride across Argentino Lake and admire the views. Hike to the rock spire of the mystic Cerro Torre and the legendary Monte Fitz Roy. Soak up some of the cultural highlights and enjoy tasty Argentinian cuisine, Argentinian steak, empanadas (filled dumplings), and wines. Explore the capital of the glaciers El Calafate and the picturesque mountain village El Chaltén.
I would like to thank you again for the unforgettable days on the Isla Navarino. The trek has everything you could ask for: deep snow hiking, steep climbs, sunny hours, one or two climbs on the rock, beautiful views and views of the incomparable nature of Tierra del Fuego and pictures that I remember all my life will. The days were quite challenging and not every ascent or descent a breeze, but that's why I could take a lot for me and my career and that's what made the trek so special. I'm proud of myself, incredibly thankful for you and your devoted care. From the transfers, the schedules and the food - everything was thought, with you I would every time again in the 'wilderness' pull. I hope, You meet again - be it privately or again on a mountain somewhere in the Pampa. Thank you for everything and all the best for the future.”
If you're trying to decide between the W and the O, do the O. You won't be disappointed.”
Day 1: Arrival in El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate – El Chaltén
Day 3: Hike to Laguna Torre / Cerro Torre Lookout
Day 4: Hike to Laguna de los Tres / Fitz Roy Lookout
Day 5: El Calafate – Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 6: Airport drop off
- Meals: 5 breakfasts and 4 lunches
- Accommodation: 5 nights in hotels in double room with private bathroom
- Local English/Spanish speaking certified trekking guide Cerro Torre & Fitz Roy Treks (WFR) and during the excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per the detailed itinerary
- Boat ride across the Argentino Lake along the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Entry Fee: to Los Glaciares National Park
- Emergency equipment including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- Meals and beverages not indicated on the itinerary
- Tour guide on the days of transfer
- Optional trips
- Tips/gratuity, local payments
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Travel insurance. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be purchased prior to the start of the trip.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. This tour is considered moderately challenging. Differences in elevation but also in temperature will be the most challenging part. The equipment and your belongings must be carried by you throughout the duration of the trip day (rain gear, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, hat, camera, lunch, and water for the day, and also gear for good weather conditions!).