- Sightseeing tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 20 meters
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier
- Stay 2 nights in El Calafate
Enjoy the scenic wonders of the location throughout the trip. The small town of El Calafate will be the base of the tour. Along with the phenomenal attractions, you will also be able to try some local cuisine at El Calafate and experience the local culture.
We had an amazing time in Argentina - absolutely loved the trip. The itinerary they put together couldnt have been better. There were very responsive and professional, going above an beyond in providing outstanding assistance in dealing with a surprise Aerolineas Argentinas strike we got caught in that could have severely disrupted our vacation.
The local guides and agencies they connected us with in the different regions were all excellent as were the accommodations.
A special thanks to Ana Nez at Argentina On The Go for her patience and wonderful service.”
However on our last day when we asked for a special tour of the Welsh speaking towns we were disappointed that the day was cut short when our driver was asked to return earlier than expected.”
Day 1: Arrival in El Calafate, Patagonia
Day 2: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 3: El Calafate, Patagonia
- Transfers from / to the airport
- 2 nights accommodation
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guides (Spanish / English)
- Domestic/international flights or buses
- Entrance to Glacier National Park: USD 25
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.