- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stunning treks amongst the granite peaks of Torres del Paine National Park and the Fitzroy Massif
- Visit Perito Moreno Glacier and watch huge icebergs calving from the glacier into Lake Argentino
- Spend 4 nights inside Torres Del Paine National Park
Experience breath-taking landscapes within two classic Patagonian trekking regions on both sides of the Chile/Argentina border. Challenging walks are rewarded with majestic views of lagoons, mountains and glaciers. See guanacos grazing and Andean condors soaring overhead, visit the spectacular Perito Moreno Glacier, and find sheer tranquillity in the beautiful wilderness of Torres del Paine National Park. An essential trip for trekking enthusiasts that reveals the stunning glory of nature’s southern American wonderland.
Day 1: Start El Calafate; visit Perito Moreno Glacier.
Day 2: Travel to Torres del Paine N.P in Chile; transfer to first refugio.
Day 3: Trek to the base of Las Torres viewpoint.
Day 4 Trek to Los Cuernos.
Day 5: Trek to Valle Frances and on to Paine Grande.
Day 6: Trek to Glacier Grey viewpoint; catamaran and bus transfer to El Calafate.
Day 7: Free day at leisure to take part in optional excursions in and around El Calafate.
Day 8: Transfer to El Chalten; free afternoon.
Day 9: To Los Glaciares National Park; trek in Fitzroy Massif up to Laguna de Los Tres.
Day 10: Trek to Torres Glacier and Cerro Torre viewpoint; return on foot to El Chalten.
Day 11: Transfer to El Calafate; fly back home.
- 8 nights hotels (6 for land only bookings) and 4 nights refugios (dormitories) , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 6 days walking
- Light backpacking necessary
- Good fitness required
- Altitude maximum 1,000m, average 200m
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 18yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from El Calafate are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Patagonia Treks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 187+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Patagonia Treks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Patagonia Treks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Patagonia Treks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.