- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy hiking in Patagonia
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park
- Cruise to the edges of the Perito Moreno Glacier
- View Monte Fitz Roy up close
Encounter the wild beauty of Patagonia while trekking to Monte Fitz Roy and during the Perito Moreno Glacier tour. Visit the La Leona Road House, where notorious American robbers Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid hid after robbing a bank.
Visit Torres Del Paine National Park, whose landscape is dominated by the Paine massif. Travel through the ancient forests, past the iconic granite peaks and down the glaciers and lakes to the pampas, also known as the South American Lowlands. Find out more about the unique floras and faunas that call this place home.
And some places like Perito Moreno glacier, Iguazu Falls and Salinas Grandes were so impressive that we want to see some more.
But we also like the cities and their people very much, learning about the history and culture of such a large country is very interesting.
Our itinerary can not be organized better, we are so happy and grateful that we have found Argentina on the Go. During the trip they followed us and asked us if we needed anything else. We have never done an experience like with them :)
Thank you very much for the whole team!”
Day 1: Arrive in El Calafate
Day 2: Perito Moreno Glacier cruise
Day 3: El Calafate
Day 4: Drive to El Chalten
Day 5: Explore El Chalten
Day 6: Return to El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate, Torres del Paine and Puerto Natales
Day 8: Self-guided tour of Torres del Paine
Day 9: El Calafate departure
- Tours and transfers as mentioned on the itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- 4 nights of accommodation in El Calafate, 2 nights in El Chalten and the other 2 nights in Puerto Natales
- International and domestic flights
- Visas and vaccinations
- Early check in / late check out
- Pickup and drop-off transfers
- Tours and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.