- Trekking and Hiking
- Kayaking and canoeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Partially guided
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 1000 meters
- Tour Code BM-14826
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Discover Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hiking in El Chalten with Mt. Fitz Roy
- Trek Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover the Ushuaia end of the world lighthouse at the southernmost spot in the globe
Visit stunning glaciers, majestic mountains and pristine national parks in Patagonia on this 13-day adventure tour in Argentina and Chile. Starting in El Calafate and finishing in Ushuaia, you’ll take a boat trip to Perito Moreno Glacier, hike in Chalten mountain ranges nearby Mount Fitz Roy, visit Torres del Paine National Park and make a road trip through Patagonian steppe to get to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world. An ideal trip for those interested on experiencing the cultural heritage and adventurous natural beauty of Patagonia.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information.
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia, El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: El Calafate
Day 4: El Calafate / El Chalten - Patagonia Hiking
Day 5: Trekking in El Chalten - Mountains and Lakes
Day 6: Patagonia Hiking in El Chalten - Return to El Calafate
Day 7: Travel to Chile: Torres Del Paine tour
Day 8: Hiking to Base las Torres in Torres del Paine
Day 9: Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas
Day 10: Travel to Ushuaia
Day 11: Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park
Day 12: Patagonia Tours: Beagle Channel Cruise
Day 13: Ushuaia - End of the Argentina & Chile adventure
- All transfers mentioned, including to and from airports
- 12-nights accommodation including breakfast
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Round trip bus El Calafate / El Chalten / El Calafate
- One way bus Puerto Natales / Punta Arenas
- One way bus Punta Arenas / Ushuaia
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour and cruise
- Torres del Paine day tour with lunch
- Guided hike and canoe trip in Tierra del Fuego NP
- Beagle Channel Cruise
- Chalten & Torres del Paine hiking maps
- International or domestic flights
- Parks or reserves entrance fees
- Travel / medical insurance
- Meals not in the itinerary
- Discount for this tour will not be available during New Year's Eve and Christmas 2018 and, in 2019, from February 12 to 18 and March 1 to 5
Hi Matteo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us!
We are absolutely thrilled to hear that your trip to Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile was nothing short of amazing.
Your kind words regarding our support and assistance are deeply appreciated. At Say Hueque, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring that our travelers have a smooth and memorable journey. Knowing that we were able to meet your expectations fills us with joy and pride.
Hi Bonnie & John!
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your delightful review of your experience while traveling with us. Your kind words resonate deeply with us, and we are thrilled to hear that the trip we designed for you was a perfect fit!
It warms our hearts to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the various experiences throughout your journey. We are delighted that many of our guides, provided exceptional service, enhancing your overall experience. We'll make sure to pass down all of your comments to them!
We also appreciate your valuable suggestions for us to consider in shaping future experiences. Additionally, we are sorry to hear about the transportation challenges you encountered on the Day of Remembrance for the disappeared. We will take your feedback into careful consideration and explore ways to address these issues for future travelers.
Once again, thank you for choosing Say Hueque. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another remarkable journey in the future!
With heartfelt appreciation,
Thank you for leaving us your review!
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
- Which airport(s) does the tour start and end in?
- Is the price the same for a single traveler?
Is this a private tour or a shared tour? How many people maximum on this trip?
This is a private tour with shared transfers and excursions. This means that you will be traveling with a guide and you will have shared services like transfers and excursions with other people who are attending those transfers and excursions but you won't be traveling together for the entire tour. An estimated maximum of 19 travelers could be participating in the shared services with you. Please note that this is not a group departure.