Looking for available travel experts
- Explore Sultan Hassan and Mohamed Ali, two of the greatest mosques in Egyptian history.
- Visit the Citadel of Salah Ed-Din.
- Venture into the Khan el-Khalili bazaar to drive a bargain.
- Explore the beautiful Sinai Desert.
- Trek to Nawamis stone tombs.
- Climb Mount Matamir for unparalleled views of the desert landscape.
- Visit the top attractions in Cairo Downtown such as the Liberation Square.
- See the Revolution graffiti with a local guide.
- Enjoy authentic dishes such as Egyptian falafel, Koshary and ice-cream for dinner.
- Discover some of the most fascinating artifacts of ancient Egypt.
- Sail along the River Nile in a felucca.
- See golden treasures that once belonged to King Tutankhamun.
- Explore the world-famous Pyramids of Giza.
- Discover ancient masterpieces such as the Sphinx.
- Enjoy a local lunch.
- Glide through the desert on this 4x4 adventure.
- Hike through a canyon with a local guide.
- Perfect your sandboarding skills on the dunes.
- Visit beautiful desert farms in Egypt.
- Learn local skills as you try your hand at farming.
- Dive into the Bedouin culture and get insights into desert agriculture.
- Explore the stunning Sinai Desert.
- Visit popular sites of Ancient Egypt.
- Camel rides in the desert.
- Explore beautiful desert farms in Sharm el-Sheikh.
- See how locals life in Egyptian desert farms.
- Learn how to make bread and enjoy an Egyptian lunch.
- Visit beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- See the Burning Bush and explore an Egyptian monastery.
- Discover untouched lands of ancient Egypt.
- Explore Dahab and experience its laid-back atmosphere at your leisure.
- Snorkel on the beautiful shore reef of Eel Garden.
- Shop at the quaint Dahab bazaars along the beachfront.
- Discover the stunning landscape of the Sinai Desert, with its ruggedness and vibrant colours.
- Experience the silence of the desert on a camel trek.
- Indulge in a traditional, freshly prepared Bedouin lunch cooked on an open fire.
Camels, and mountains, and Bedouins, oh my! From a camel trek across the desert ... Read More
- Starts Sharm El Sheikh
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 129 11 hours View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results