- Discover the many treasures in the renowned Egyptian Museum.
- Marvel at the ancient pyramids of Giza and Saqqara.
- Cruise along the Nile River from Luxor and Edfu to Aswan.
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam.
- Driving tour of Berlin.
- Visit former concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- Explore the Citadel of Salah Ed-Din with impressive views over the bustling city of Cairo.
- Marvel at two of the most significant mosques in the Egyptian history, Mohamed Ali and Sultan Hassan.
- Visit one of the most unique museums the city has to offer.
- Visit the iconic Pyramids of Giza before the crowds and the heat.
- Snap those photos you’ve always wanted, without pesky tourists getting in the way.
- Marvel at one of the true ancient masterpieces: the Sphinx and his Pyramids.
- Wander through local icons of ancient and modern history, including Liberation Square.
- Witness Revolution graffiti, with your local guide providing context and explanations of the messages.
- Indulge in a local dinner of Koshary, Egyptian falafel, and ice cream.
- See Egypt’s most fascinating ancient artifacts.
- Learn about King Tutankhamun and his golden treasures.
- Find out why Liberation Square is a hotspot for political street art.
- Explore Siwa Desert oasis and desert jeep safari.
- Discover the cultural treasures of Alexandria.
- Experience the World War history of El Alamein.
SavingUS$ 65From US$ 1,225 7 days View Tour
|Sep 1||10+ seats left|
|Sep 2||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results