- Explore the beautiful Sinai Desert
- Trek to Nawamis stone tombs
- Climb Mount Matamir for unparalleled views of the desert landscape
- Explore beautiful desert farms in Sharm el-Sheikh
- See how locals life in Egyptian desert farms
- Learn how to make bread and enjoy an Egyptian lunch
- Visit beautiful desert farms in Egypt
- Learn local skills as you try your hand at farming
- Dive into the Bedouin culture and get insights into desert agriculture
- Explore the stunning Sinai Desert
- Visit popular sites of Ancient Egypt
- Camel rides in the desert
- Explore the world-famous Pyramids of Giza
- Discover ancient masterpieces such as the Sphinx
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Explore Sultan Hassan and Mohamed Ali, two of the greatest mosques in Egyptian history
- Visit the Citadel of Salah Ed-Din
- Venture into the Khan el-Khalili bazaar to drive a bargain
- Discover some of the most fascinating artifacts of ancient Egypt
- Sail along the River Nile in a felucca
- See golden treasures that once belonged to King Tutankhamun
- Visit beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- See the Burning Bush and explore an Egyptian monastery
- Discover untouched lands of ancient Egypt
- Glide through the desert on this 4x4 adventure.
- Hike through a canyon with a local guide.
- Perfect your sandboarding skills on the dunes.
- Visit the top attractions in Cairo Downtown such as the Liberation Square
- See the Revolution graffiti with a local guide
- Enjoy authentic dishes such as Egyptian falafel, Koshary and ice-cream for dinner
- Discover the stunning landscape of the Sinai Desert, with its ruggedness and vibrant colours.
- Experience the silence of the desert on a camel trek.
- Indulge in a traditional, freshly prepared Bedouin lunch cooked on an open fire.
Camels, and mountains, and Bedouins, oh my! From a camel trek across the desert ... Read More
- Starts Sharm El Sheikh
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 141 11 hours View Tour
- Explore Dahab and experience its laid-back atmosphere at your leisure
- Snorkel on the beautiful shore reef of Eel Garden
- Shop at the quaint Dahab bazaars along the beachfront
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results