Looking for available travel experts
- Who better to take you on a journey through Egypt's history than a born-and-bred local and qualified Egyptologist? Ahmed, your local leader, has worked registering hieroglyphic texts on the Pyramids of Giza plateau, and was an inspector in charge of the Cheops and Chephren’ s pyramid complex.
- This trip packs an impressive number of highlights in without compromising on comfort and relaxation.
- Karnak is one of the most fascinating temple complexes in the world; by exploring with Ahmed gives you an incredible insight into this structure..
From US$ 3,590 14 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 2 seats left|
|Mar 24||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights15% off Today
- Immerse yourself in life on the Nile at the ideal pace, enriching your experience of these ancient cultures and histories through the expert guidance of a trained Egyptologist.
- Sailing by dahabiya is a more intimate experience, with visits to sites and islands others don’t see – such as El Kab, the ancient city of Nekheb.
- Stay in Luxor’s opulent Winter Place, an outstanding hotel built in 1886 by British explorers to host royal families from Europe and the East.
Immerse yourself in the spirit of 1920s exploration on this seven-day River Nile journey. Egypt ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Luxor/Aswan View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 2,040 US$ 1,734 7 days View Tour
|Nov 10||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results