- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Fort Augustus
- Loch Ness
- Eilean Donan Castle
- Kilt Rock
- Old Man of Storr
- Lealt Falls
- Show more
Winter is a magical time to experience Scotland’s stunning scenery and warm hospitality. Think snow-capped mountains and cosy nights siting by the fire with a wee dram in hand. We’ll journey through spectacular Highland landscapes and over to the Isle of Skye, famous for its outstanding natural beauty and ancient myths and legends. Spend two nights at The Skye Inn Portree – a deluxe B&B with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
Day 1: Edinburgh - Isle Of Skye
Day 2: Isle Of Skye
Day 3: Isle Of Skye - Edinburgh
- Passionate local Guide
- Foreign language audio guides available
- 2 nights at the Deluxe B&B Skye Inn Portree
- Dundreggan Rewilding Centre (from 26th October 2024)
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Highlands & The Isle of Skye tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Highlands & The Isle of Skye tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 46 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Winter Highlands & The Isle of Skye tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Highlands & The Isle of Skye tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.