- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience soul stirring views on a Highland safari in Perthshire
- Take a day trip to the unforgettable Isle of Arran
- Meet the owner of Traquair, Scotland's oldest inhabited house and enjoy a guided tour of the property (with included tasting session at the house's brewery)
Enchanting lochs, haunting glens and soaring mountains: Scotland is home to many diverse treasures. On this tour of the historic Borders and scenic Central Belt, we'll discover some of the country's most spectacular views, fascinating stories and long-standing traditions - all of which are to be found in lesser-visited locations off the beaten track. Ready to discover another side to Scotland? This is the trip for you.
Day 1 : Edinburgh - Lilinthgow - Pitlochry
Day 2 : Pitlochry - Perthshire - Pitlochry
Day 3 : Pitlochry - Scottish Crannog Center - Luss
Day 4 : Luss - Glencoe - Luss
Day 5 : Luss - Alloway - Troon
Day 6 : Troon - Isle Of Arran - Troon
Day 7 : Troon - New Larnak - Scottish Borders
Day 8 : Scottish Borders
Day 9 : Scottish Borders - North Berwick - Edinburgh
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 173 today.
- Save US$ 115+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.