- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- War sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore in Edinburgh with a Local Specialist
- Discover Dundee, Orkney Islands, Stirling and Glasgow
- Visit Edinburgh Castle, Glamis Castle, Blair Athol Whisky Distillery, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Dunrobin Castle, John O'Groats, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, Skara Brae, Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, St. Mungo's Cathedral in Glasgow and Stirling Castle
- View Jedburgh Abbey, the 18th green at St. Andrews, Inverness Castle, Eilean Donan Castle and Glencoe
This unforgettable Scottish Highlands trip travels into the far-reaches of Scotland's rugged countryside. Keep your eyes peeled for Nessie, delve into the history of the kings and warriors and join the Wood family for a ceilidh and lunch in the 'presence' of Rob Roy.
Day 1: Welcome to Edinburgh
Day 2: Discover Enchanting Edinburgh
Day 3: A Day of Abbeys, Landscapes and History
Day 4: Explore Glamis Castle and on to Creative Dundee
Day 5: Venture to Culloden and the Scottish Highlands
Day 6: Journey to Loch Ness, Inverness and Thurso
Day 7: A Day on the Orkney Islands
Day 8: Over the Sea to Skye
Day 9: Onwards to Oban
Day 10: Sail to the Isles of Mull and Iona
Day 11: Off to Glasgow
Day 12: Uncover Stirling Castles Secrets
Day 13: Farewell Glasgow
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry to the Orkney Isles and return
- Ferry to the Isle of Mull and Iona
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to Mallaig
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Tickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh Festival
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.