- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the spectacular Eilean Donan castle
Welcome to the ultimate Scottish and Irish adventure, where you'll find warm locals, trendy cities and breathtaking scenery everywhere you turn. On this trip you'll see highlands bagpipes & whisky go head to head with Irish folk songs & Guinness: it's impossible to choose a favourite, which is why you need to do them both. And with heaps of eye-widening travel inclusions like the Isle of Skye, Blarney Castle and a cruise around Loch Ness, there's no better way than this 13-day journey, starting in Edinburgh and finishing off in Dublin.
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh
Day 2: Edinburgh
Day 3: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews
Day 4: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
Day 5: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
Day 6: Glasgow to Dublin via Larne
Day 7: Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny
Day 8: Cork to Galway via Blarney and Cliffs of Moher
Day 9: Galway
Day 10: Galway to Londonderry
Day 11: Londonderry to Belfast via Giants Causeway
Day 12: Belfast to Dublin
Day 13: Depart Dublin
- As we journey through picturesque countryside and quaint cobbled cities, you'll be resting your head for 12 nights in twin-share hotel rooms.
- As well as breakfast every day, we'll fill you to the brim with 6 dinners. Scotland and Ireland are known for their hearty and wholesome cuisine - nibble on some haggis if you're feeling brave, or perhaps just settle for a steaming bowl of Irish stew.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scotland and Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scotland and Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 22 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scotland and Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scotland and Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.